What is Your typical online convo with someone you dont know?

laugh.gif

What is Your typical online convo with someone you dont know and you are the aggressor, Heres mine:

Me: Hey or wassup (insert smiley)
Them: Hey nm...u?
Me: Chillen and sh## what u up to?
Them: Yea chillen
Me: Yea ...cool

CONVO TERMINATED

Always ask open ended questions and build from there. Find common interests and goals and bam there you go. The key to landing a broad is being able to make her laugh

You suck OP if youre serious about what your convo looks like..

Ask her where she's from.. what school shes going to.. basically get to know her #%%* #!@

Originally Posted by Bigjeff25

What is Your typical online convo with someone you dont know and you are the aggressor, Heres mine:

CONVO TERMINATED

Mine too 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Always ask open ended questions and build from there. Find common interests and goals and bam there you go. 

This.
I'm transferring schools, and have been doing this a lot because I'm talking to all new people.  I also try not to get too personal with the questions I ask. 

Dnt get it twisted I am the Mac Daddy
pimp.gif
...but we mst agree that there are those people out there that are are very dry

Originally Posted by Boi

You suck OP if youre serious about what your convo looks like..

Ask her where she's from.. what school shes going to.. basically get to know her #%%* #!@
Usually when u tlkin to someone online u already kno all that stff about them...oh i 4got ur new to the interwebs
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by Bigjeff25

CONVO TERMINATED

Mine too 
ohwell.gif
me too, i aint good wit internet convos cause u cant really read emotion & jokes that would work in person dont work on the internet. id rather pull a chick in person, but on the internet i let them come at me first anyway

yall need to learn how to conversate. i usually start of with something aimed at my dicc clark stash
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Lalph Rauren

i stopped doing this after myspace, its funny when u see the person days later

or when u ignore someones text and bump into them later that day while ur on ur phone lol
laugh.gif

Since you're dealing with chicks you don't know, it's all about playing the numbers.
If they show signs of disinterest just move on to the next one.

Ask them about them. What they like, what they do for fun, ask them about something on their profile.
Tease them lightly about something they write and add a
tongue.gif
at the end
(Was talking to this cute $%@ Hooters waitress, so I asked if she got groped by old dudes regularly. She comes back with a story about a homeless guy so I tease her about him touching her with the hand he wipes with, faps with, etc. She comes back with ewww and some smileys. I tell her I can picture her scrunching her nose up as she reads it and she says she was doing it.....and that it's cute that I knew......i was in
pimp.gif
)

Call them names: Cutie, dork, gorgeous, change it up depending on the situation.
Keep it light, be funny, and most of all be fun to talk to.

You'll usually get a number without asking.
pimp.gif

"You should call me
smile.gif
867-5309"

Back
Top Bottom