what IV's did MJ wear in the 1989 all-star game ???

Originally Posted by endemic415

michael%20jordan%20chicago%20bulls%20%2824%29.jpg

daym.. i want this blown up and framed!!

Originally Posted by eriqui

Originally Posted by shaqrules

Originally Posted by MethRer1A

the bred's From the CDP ???
i know you're new, but that has got to be one of the most ignorant posts ever in niketalk/nike park history!!! first of all, the BLACK and RED IV from the cdp never existed in 1989 and second bred is a term that morons use cause...they're morons. so far, none of the retros from any of the cdp can hold a candle to the og releases. so please excuse me if someone, such as yourself, makes an ignorant post as you did.
indifferent.gif
Wow, that was OD
tired.gif
no it wasnt OD. we need more like him. shaqrules i salute you sir!

Originally Posted by enyceking

Originally Posted by eriqui

Originally Posted by shaqrules

i know you're new, but that has got to be one of the most ignorant posts ever in niketalk/nike park history!!! first of all, the BLACK and RED IV from the cdp never existed in 1989 and second bred is a term that morons use cause...they're morons. so far, none of the retros from any of the cdp can hold a candle to the og releases. so please excuse me if someone, such as yourself, makes an ignorant post as you did.
indifferent.gif
Wow, that was OD
tired.gif
no it wasnt OD. we need more like him. shaqrules i salute you sir!

Well I don't, the guy was clearly (or not quite clearly) referencing the colorway and everyone jumps his case. Ease off. Some of you guys are sof'ing sensitive about og's vs. retro's. Do you really think he was asking if a shoe released in 2008 was worn in the 1989 all star game? Iwouldn't salute someone for coming across as a snob or jerk...........and no, we don't need more of those on niketalk.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

no the black cement IV's from 1989 by Nike Air Jordan. It's the Original. Don't ever compare the black cements with the CDP IV's.
smh.gif
i should have figured you'd be all over this.

Back
Top Bottom