What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

Yeah its da one lloyd banks got on all black with da

Small pelle pelle on da chest. I found a deal online

And pounced on it (paid like 3ish)

Leather feels so butter silky soft
pimp.gif

Joints is usually no cheaper than 500+ at da stores.
How do they fit? I wanna order one but dont know what size to get. I'm 6'4 and dont want a oversized fit.

How do they fit? I wanna order one but dont know what size to get. I'm 6'4 and dont want a oversized fit.
probably a 48-48-50 would be good for you, but if you could try one on that would be good. Some pelles fit different than others

probably a 48-48-50 would be good for you, but if you could try one on that would be good. Some pelles fit different than others

Really? That seems pretty big. I don't have a lot of meat on my bones. I live overseas so trying one on isnt gonna work. I was thinkin 44 myself.

Really? That seems pretty big. I don't have a lot of meat on my bones. I live overseas so trying one on isnt gonna work. I was thinkin 44 myself.
a 44 might work then but lengthwise might be a little short.

anyone know where to get a heavy wide peak lapel overcoat? Can be double breat or single.

Something like this dior from f/w 12 i think:

price range up to $1500

a 44 might work then but lengthwise might be a little short.

Man, I dont even know what size to get now. One thing I dont like bout online shopping is this right here. The Pelle Pelle website does say their coats run a little bigger so sizing down is advised.

Thinking about copping some new fruity joints. I need to hit up steezy to see the new joints he got to match his lip gloss.

I don't like wearing heavy winter coats anymore. Going to get a uniqlo light down jacket without and be set. I wore my uniqlo stretch down jacket almost every day last year.

A wool coat lined with thinsulate or a uniqlo down jacket has been enough to keep me warm in NY winters. Even had on just a t-shirt or light hoody under them and was fine. Surprised when it kept me warm in single digit temperature. A company needs to make a warm, water / snow resistant peacoat. Been wanting a goose down coat too but they're out of my price range.

Back
Top Bottom