What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

Not a winter jacket. You'll freeze if it's constantly below 35 where you live. It's a 40-60's jacket. IMO.

Anybody have experience with the alpha bomber joints?? They warm or nah...?

they're da OG spec flight jacket, so they're alot more sturdy and warmer than da BS fashionized interpretations & iterations places like zara or H&M or frankly anyone else makes.

Even with the official Alpha bomber, you wont survive a east coast winter with just that joint alone. You'd still have to layer up with a hoodie/sweater under it...

Last edited:
For $89 that leather is NOT good
preach. 

if you really want to rock a leather you need to save up and cop a quality leather.

i see so many cats out here thinking they doing it with their cardboard struggle leather jackets

and the fact that the seller doesn't have any real pics of the jacket is really telling.

preach. 

if you really want to rock a leather you need to save up and cop a quality leather.
i see so many cats out here thinking they doing it with their cardboard struggle leather jackets

and the fact that the seller doesn't have any real pics of the jacket is really telling.

While I agree a good quality real leather is a great investment of you don't feel like dropping 700$+ on a leather, there are good options out there...Zara dropped a really nice subtle one this year, feels thick and has that tumbled leather feel and I only paid 125$ for it.

View media item 2208545
Leather snobs be swearing tho....lol

but that isn't real leather

and you can find some great deals for solid leathers around 4-500 especially sale season

Last edited:
but that isn't real leather

and you can find some great deals for solid leathers around 4-500 especially sale season

I never said it was real leather....but I'm not a leather snob, I like the aesthetic and look of it, most real letters I've seen that I like are closing on the 1k price tag...I like them, but I rather drop 125$ on this, get practically the same look and waste the rest of the money on something else...lol

Asos sells cheaper leathers, cant vouch for the quality.
Like stated above, save up and cop a quality leather, it can last a lifetime and more.

You can easily get a quality Schott Leather Jacket for under 500  if you look around. I'm thinking about scooping one of these up whenever an additional 20% coupon drops. All these Leather Jackets are under 500

Back
Top Bottom