What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

Last edited:
For $89 that leather is NOT good
preach. 

if you really want to rock a leather you need to save up and cop a quality leather.
i see so many cats out here thinking they doing it with their cardboard struggle leather jackets

and the fact that the seller doesn't have any real pics of the jacket is really telling.

have cats attempt to slander pelle leathers & turn around and have da polyurethane pleather joints from H&M :smh:

hahahahahahaha, that Roc joint looks straight out of 07. The track jacket trend, I'm weak. Dope that you like it and still wore it though.

I recently sold my Canada Goose Chilliwack Bomber. I already copped a North Face Gotham Parka as a replacement and I'll still have enough money left over to buy a second jacket that's a more medium weight. Unless you live somewhere absolutely frigid a CG is kind of a waste imo. Just too big and bulky.

Sneaker P Sneaker P
Nailed it for the socal weather lol
Where did you copp and how much?

Bought from Abercrombie & Fitch (found it via google shopping and I haven't purchased from A&F in 14 years). I did however remove the brown lacelocks and took off the A&F tags.

https://www.abercrombie.com/shop/us...c_pla_online&gclid=CMPqhtefq9ACFZSHaQodumkG9g

This
I got a camo from an army surplus shop on eBay. Was $23. Smelled like boot camp but was official tissue n new :x #flashbacks

Damn that camo anarok is dope. Hows sizing? TTS? Going to buy that too. :lol:

Last edited:
I recently sold my Canada Goose Chilliwack Bomber. I already copped a North Face Gotham Parka as a replacement and I'll still have enough money left over to buy a second jacket that's a more medium weight. Unless you live somewhere absolutely frigid a CG is kind of a waste imo. Just too big and bulky.

Where u live? I'm thinking of getting a chili wack I'm in Boston.

Digging that A&F Anorak. TTS? 5'11" 160 usually cop M in outerwear.

It depends on how you like it to fit. I normally wear XL (6'1" & 187 with broad shoulders and wide back aka gainz) in outerwear and picked up an XL. Ton of room in the stomach waist but I want something more boxy and loose like a poncho almost. If it needs a slimmer fit I can pull the strings at the bottom.

I'd say order both M and L return the one you don't like. I think return shipping is free.

Back
Top Bottom