What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

"disrespectful to yourself" huh.

if you have a real leather jacket and its made in china, the leather could come from an animal other than a cow.

products made out of dog leather are sold throughout the world. As the world’s leading producer of cheap leather, Chinese leather producers have been known to sell dog leather under the label of “lamb” skin. The truth is, after it is processed and tanned, most animal skins look the same. Without conducting DNA tests, it’s practically impossible to specify what animal leather is made from.

http://www.onegreenplanet.org/animalsandnature/the-truth-behind-the-dog-leather-industry/

im not judging at all though. i mean it is what it is. wear whatever u want.

just interesting info if u don't know.

Last edited:
my rider is calf skin and made in the usa boi and soft af

stop trying to be a broke boi apologist

how you gonna talk about leather like that and not be a vegan? 

post all the videos you want. 

Last edited:
i don't give a **** what your jacket is made of lol

im not a vegan, or peta advocate, none of that.

I'm just saying if someone refuses to wear leather there may be another reason. if you wear leather,if you wear fake leather, don't make me think any more or less of you.

i don't give a **** what u wear.

i didn't even "talk" about leather.

read and shut the **** up when grown folks are talking.

If you don't wanna wear leather that's on you, but why wear a style of jacket which tries to emulate that same style? No reason

sit down thats why you posting dog videos all in your feels and shh  

eff outta here with that bull shh..

alp made a comment i made a comment..now you posting youtube videos talking bout if your leather is made in china then you probably wearing a dog lmao

you gon wear them ugly *** lebrons with your carboard leather? 

Last edited:
if you have a real leather jacket and its made in china, the leather could come from an animal other than a cow.

thats exactly what i said. then i posted a video of an example of where they get "other" leather.

again. i don't care what you...alp...anybody wears. i just thought that was interesting.

I'm done derailing.

only one in the feels is you.

ill show you how little in the feels i am right now.

If you don't wanna wear leather that's on you, but why wear a style of jacket which tries to emulate that same style? No reason

yea i draw da line on rockin them fast fashion polyurethane shell pleather joints from H&M :lol: :x

1330429471-10817300.jpg

Staple

Back
Top Bottom