What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

Its gonna be in the mid 50s tomorrow. Def way warmer than what we got the past few days.
Hot tomorrow at 60 -- freezing on the weekend -- hot again next week

NYC weather is so damn inconsistent 
eyes.gif

i just throw da ALPHA INDUSTRIES PARKA over da wife b real tawk.

warm like that spot in ya bed on saturday when you dont eem wanna get up to pee.

Last edited:
I mean among supreme cats i guess but offer 1500
And imo thats not eem the best color

And...think about how many times you will actually wear that

I want to buy my first leather jacket this year. I know getting the perfect leather can last a forever as a timeless look. I'm not into the moto jackets with all the buckles and straps.
Any suggestions on what stores or brands I should look into? Or tips on what to look for in a leather jacket?

There's a Schott store here in nyc that I want to check out.

^ nice, copped a lacoste joint for this winter, looking to buy another canada goose, very good jackets

Had mine for 8 yrs now

Supermanblue that Jacket is amazing!!!

I'm looking for the FOG Pacsun bomber jacket. Anyone have any reviews on it?

lol I don't care what them budget shoppers say, a jacket that retails at $70 ain't warm, at least not marmot big boy warm. Don't get me wrong if you catch the right sale you can freak it but wrong timing

Shoot just moved to Minnesota and got a couple of $50 jackets .. so I know I ain’t going to be warm .. Suggestions

Yo this **** here is stupid. ****, how much and what's the name? I need to find this **** asap.
Appreciated. This is two or three years old. It was just called the purple label hunting bomber. Retail was a bit over $3000, but I paid a much better price.

Back
Top Bottom