What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

Nah I meant a coat.

Was also looking at a Marmot but I wasn't sure if they were "in" anymore.
Middle school can be brutal.

Nah I meant a coat.

Was also looking at a Marmot but I wasn't sure if they were "in" anymore.
Middle school can be brutal.

gotcha, Marmots aren't top dog anymore but they're not played out either.... If Northface was Lexus, Marmots would be Acura.

Hahahahaha, my boy had that Pelle Pelle. He was hype as **** back then.

I tried the durag under my fitted a few months ago. **** was funny as hell.

1572792748466.jpeg

saw this on Rhudes website. Thought it was just a flannel/hoody combo, but it turned out to be a puffer jacket with elbow patches and an ugly *** graphic on the back (and cost $1,000+ :sick:). Anybody know where I can find the flannel/hoody combo with the faded look cheaper.

Going to new york for new years but don't want to drop parka money for something I won't use again. Anything else I can get from north face that I can just layer with a hoodie and thermal long sleeve shirt?

Going to new york for new years but don't want to drop parka money for something I won't use again. Anything else I can get from north face that I can just layer with a hoodie and thermal long sleeve shirt?

just get a parka from Uniqlo, they’re like 40$ and with some layering your are good. I went in 2014 and just had a bogo on throughout my trip, I only needed the parka when it snowed/rained.

Im NY born and raised and I've never done New year's in times square. No bathroom and no booze means it's a no from me dog. I understand if it's on people's bucket list tho.

But from what I hear, you don't need a heavy parka. You need multiple layers with a water repellent outer shell especially if there is any precipitation.

Uniqlo parka worked good for me when I did it. Won’t do it again willingly lol. If you can use hotel points and get in the front front it’s worth it because you can come and go as you please, otherwise your packed like sardines and everyone’s price gouging during and after.

da venerable Nuptse.

You buying from The North face.com or something ? They sell the jackets everywhere

Online only and it's not in stores.

Go to a Supersry store. Most their inventory is always on sale and you can get a good warm winter jacket for under 200

1572792748466.jpeg

saw this on Rhudes website. Thought it was just a flannel/hoody combo, but it turned out to be a puffer jacket with elbow patches and an ugly *** graphic on the back (and cost $1,000+ :sick:). Anybody know where I can find the flannel/hoody combo with the faded look cheaper.

modells sporting goods... smiths workwear.

barbour waxed jacket
1572971875316.jpeg

and whatever puffy jacket I find at the Columbia outlets whenever I go

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom