What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

Bought a nice leather jacket at a thrift store a while back and its now cold enough to pull it out
52483396120_e3dfb89899_o.jpg

North Face fell off or something? I still see it.

The quality on the newer pieces is trash but I still have my vintage pieces

Anyway, cats with that mentality live in public housing. Priorities F'd up 🥴

No one buys North Face anymore outside the vintage pieces or colorful joints

Can just add a couple hundred and get a better quality jacket.

Do Nuptses count as vintage type? They are wild popular still.

But yeah that video up there is correct in NYC, though aint Goose should be there before Mackage. Aint no one rocking those.

Do Nuptses count as vintage type? They are wild popular still.

But yeah that video up there is correct in NYC, though aint Goose should be there before Mackage. Aint no one rocking those.

Yea at this point I'd consider it vintage. I see Nuptse in the 25-35 crowd alot

Mackage is solid. High end jacket, mostly see white girls in them.

I don't think the hood embraced Canada goose like that. I still see the shiny plastic bag monclers :lol:

I only see the Starbucks crowd rocking CG

Been impossible to find a good quality military green/olive green jacket. Preferably no logos/patches and no bombers.

Prefer heavyweight, but if anyone has any ideas lmk.

Anyone interested in this? New NOAH X Barbour Bedale jacket. I love it but got the wrong size. Didn’t know Barbour ran so big/boxy. Fits more like an L than M.
image.jpg

Been impossible to find a good quality military green/olive green jacket. Preferably no logos/patches and no bombers.

Prefer heavyweight, but if anyone has any ideas lmk.
You been to any of the army/navy surplus stores downtown and in bk. They usually have tons of these for like a buck but you can negotiate if you pay cash

Anyone interested in this? New NOAH X Barbour Bedale jacket. I love it but got the wrong size. Didn’t know Barbour ran so big/boxy. Fits more like an L than M.
image.jpg
Might just be the cut for this collab cause Barbour’s are slim euro fits. Their waxes jackets are top of the line and timeless tho

Might just be the cut for this collab cause Barbour’s are slim euro fits. Their waxes jackets are top of the line and timeless tho
Old school Barbour stuff used to fit big, so that's probably where they drew inspo from. It's the newer stuff(within the last decade) where the slimmer cuts are implemented.

I don’t even like none black or brown leathers but these avi’s are mean

I was just telling family at Thanksgiving Avirex is back, they all laughed. I was like bet about to pull my Jackets out from 99/00. LMAO. Really though, I love that all white leather though, would have appreciated if we were still getting those 99/00 prices.

Curious where most of you rocking these jackets live? I ask because I never have a reason to wear such heavy jackets. I walk from the house to the truck and jump in. I could see you New Yorkers needing a jacket since you walk and catch subway everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom