What jeans you rockin NT? specifically...

i have a question, i really like the raw indigo color of raw denim and want fading to a minimum. How do i keep my jeans from fading quickly?

Wear less often. They will typically fade after months of daily use at the very least. Starch will also help, you can get it in a can

Wear less often. They will typically fade after months of daily use at the very least. Starch will also help, you can get it in a can

Copped Gap Raw Selvedge slim straights for $30. I was looking for a new pair for the semester and was ready to break the bank for a higher end brand But I just couldn't pass up that price man

I really need some suggestions since I'm a short guy 5'6" (rounded up lol) and I can only fit 30x30 (if that.) It's to the point where I hate jean shopping, and I only have 3 pairs of jeans, only 2 of which I can rock on a daily basis. I prefer 29x30, but a lot of stores don't carry it. Are there brands that do? Especially in slim/urban slim fit? Also, where I can get the best slim fit 30x30s?

Last edited:
I really need some suggestions since I'm a short guy 5'6" (rounded up lol) and I can only fit 30x30 (if that.) It's to the point where I hate jean shopping, and I only have 3 pairs of jeans, only 2 of which I can rock on a daily basis. I prefer 29x30, but a lot of stores don't carry it. Are there brands that do? Especially in slim/urban slim fit? Also, where I can get the best slim fit 30x30s?

APC & nudie will have something for you

joe's brixton slim fit denims. bought em over a year ago still fit like brand new. ******* love denim
pimp.gif

View media item 542073
By far my favorite pair of jeans Got em from H&M atleast 5-6 years ago and they have been threw EVERYTHING lol.

I don't know what happened to H&M quality their jeans use to be pretty good now it really hit or miss

AG jeans and the new luxe performance 7 for all mankind are by far the most comfortable jeans I have ever worn. That new 7 fam luxe performance Italian denim is amazing. AG has great quality and comfort as well.

Paying over $60.00 for jeans.. SMHHH You guys are nuts like for what? I rock Levis 514 Straight fit pay about $45-$50 and still get vag.

Paying over $60.00 for jeans.. SMHHH You guys are nuts like for what? I rock Levis 514 Straight fit pay about $45-$50 and still get vag.

Dude shut up. You're in a sneaker forum in a denim thread what do you expect?
Your $45 to $50 Levi's can't compare quality wise to what some of the guys in here have..

No hate on Levi's though. Can't knock the classics. But still

Your $45 to $50 Levi's can't compare quality wise to what some of the guys in here have..

No hate on Levi's though. Can't knock the classics. But still
not for nothing but levis INVENTED jeans they didn't exist before them period...any type of "quality" you speak if is just brands emulating older editions of levis

not for nothing but levis INVENTED jeans they didn't exist before them period...any type of "quality" you speak if is just brands emulating older editions of levis

ninja i know and i totally agree and thats why i said cant knock the classics

levis still makes their made in the US stuff but its much higher prices then the ones you can buy at macy's

the ones you buy at macy's are no where near the quality of the original levis or alot of these other denim companies

Last edited:
the ones you buy at macy's are no where near the quality of the original levis or alot of these other denim companies

This. I love levis and that's all I've worn in the past, but the quality of their $40/$50 jeans doesn't come close to the APCs I recently got.

Yeah the quality of levi's is pretty good but i'll look through a few pairs at stores to make sure the stitching isn't messed up. Last year I bought a pair and the stitching on a pocket came completely undone after I washed it once.

No offense but $45 Levi's don't hold a candle to a pair of my PRPS and I like Levi's but if I rock Levis I tend to go with higher quality LVC's not jeans rolling off the factory in trillions

Doesn't have anything to do with vag; I get plenty and it's never been bc some chick is like "nice PRPS you must have spent $300 on them, lets go home" :lol:

Last edited:
LOL NAH I KNOW Just CANT see myself paying sooo much for jeans or any other clothing item, but whatever makea you guys happy. .. ain't eem madd.

Back
Top Bottom