What jeans you rockin NT? specifically...

What sign is that?
fab.gif

What sign is that?
That you are about that rear entry. The first time I heard someone say this I thought they were just making it up, however after hearing that a lot of people were aware of this made me realize that there are a group of people that this speaks to.

That you are about that rear entry. The first time I heard someone say this I thought they were just making it up, however after hearing that a lot of people were aware of this made me realize that there are a group of people that this speaks to.

What? Can we talk about this. Is this really a thing?

White chinos are a summer staple.

those who question a mans sexuality due to rocking white jeans should look in the mirror, you might be attracted to men in white jeans thats why you feel that way

As far as jeans in the rotation

6 yr old Diors 19cm, 4 yr old Apc New Standard, 2 year old RRL & a pair of off white APC PS i got for the low.

I dont see the sense in buying multiple mediocre jeans when you can just by 1 pair and rock them out for 2-3 yrs, gonna add a pair of black APC PS by the end of this month :smokin

I went to this mall and was surprised to see there was TR store. Didn't have any customers inside.

one opened in my local mall not too long ago also..

idk who's coppin other then rich mexicans that come during the summer.

and maybe the ratchets

Last edited:
Got two pairs of true religions that I regret ever buying.

All I wear are my N&F Weird Guys. Might dabble into APC soon.

What? Can we talk about this. Is this really a thing?

White chinos are a summer staple.
That was my exact response when I first heard it. I personally don't wear white pants, but I was surprised to hear that this is commonly known. The thing is if your comfortable in your sexuality you should wear whatever you want.

this perfectly describes most TR customers:rofl:

no lie bruh!! where do you stay?

cause here in Houston theyre always here during the summer, they come to the woodlands and have summer homes (mansions) and what not

be having a dude mad salty :smh:

:lol:

this perfectly describes most TR customers:rofl:
no lie bruh!! where do you stay?

cause here in Houston theyre always here during the summer, they come to the woodlands and have summer homes (mansions) and what not

be having a dude mad salty
mean.gif

laugh.gif
out here in the bay area all rich white and mexican dudes wear TR and the rachet *** black dudes that can't even afford retail just cop from outlets or cop fakes 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
Evisu and Artful Dodger make some cuts and dark dyes I like (indigo and overdye blacks, none of that ashy black or black with white stitching nonsense) but they always putting those weird *** dragon and cross gothic tattoos and Evisu's weird *** McDonald's M logo all over the place so I can't wear them unless I can find the rare ones without that. So I mostly stick to Levis and Rocawear and LRG

I have 3 pairs in rotation:

- Rogue Territory Dark Stantons (love how these are fading -- dark black/indigo to electric blue)

- GAP skinny raw denim (surprisingly the best fitting pair I own)

- APC NS (beater pair)

Last edited:
PRPS finally sells from their site; all 3 lines

Goods and Co.
PRPs
Noir

This is glorious news

Their site was so bad. Glad to see it got upgraded cause I could never even surf through that thing.

So what is the deal with Naked and Famous? I went to some shop in SF and some girl swore by them. Felt kind of funny like it was stiff but generic at the same time.

Their site was so bad. Glad to see it got upgraded cause I could never even surf through that thing.

So what is the deal with Naked and Famous? I went to some shop in SF and some girl swore by them. Felt kind of funny like it was stiff but generic at the same time.

yeah they had that crap site forever and it's very hard to find their jeans outside the dept. store line

Back
Top Bottom