what kind of camera is he using to take these pics , also what effect is this on the pics ? neek

rrpief.jpg

what did he use to make this look bubblish . . .. . . .
2cqn1uq.jpg

also this image is sort of the same bubblish type .

is it a slr camera ?

im sick of my regular digital sony 8 megpixel , is not cutting it im ready to invest

these pics are from neek on the hundreds blog , if you could tell me what camera hes using that would be more than great

thanks guys !

Neek uses a fisheye lens.

Most start at $600 just for the lens alone.

Neek is my dude, and his subjects in his photos are always good, but his technique is lacking.

Good night.

My-T.

ok so can someone recommend a slr camera thats going to be just as good as the camera neek is using or better ?

so i need the slr camera and then a fisheye lens

so im looking at like 1200 or more correct ?

Originally Posted by dunkahollik

ok so can someone recommend a slr camera thats going to be just as good as the camera neek is using or better ?

so i need the slr camera and then a fisheye lens

so im looking at like 1200 or more correct ?

yep. i use the nikon D100, and I love it.

not fisheye lens pics, but i took these with my D100 just messing around with some of my kicks...

p.s.-- I am by NO MEANS a professional, I do wedding photography asa side hustle, so feel free to flame, it don't make me none....

wow i mean i can get pics just as good as those with my sony 8 megapixel joint

mAYBE I DONT NEED TO UPGRADE ! HAHAHA

Originally Posted by dunkahollik

wow i mean i can get pics just as good as those with my sony 8 megapixel joint

mAYBE I DONT NEED TO UPGRADE ! HAHAHA

mabye...

but like i said, there is A LOT i don't know about the camera, i could be just using it wrong
ohwell.gif

not hating on ya , im just not sure if its something i really need or not

im tryign to make BETTER quality pics of my everyday pics

Yo what's good with this dude neek, he mad greedy with the info
laugh.gif

Everytime someone asks about something from/for him he's nowhere to be found knowing damn well he see people inquiring about something of his
laugh.gif

You should master your sony first, there's a lot of different settings to play with on the camera that you should learn first, you might even want to takea basic photography class before spending $500+ on a camera that you probably won't know how to use(no offense).

neek's pics I believe are with a rebel xti w/ fish eye lense.

^ cosign with what he said. get to know your camera and its functions before upgrading to something you might not need. even if you do get a camera set upexactly like neeks it wont make the pictures come out the same. a lot of it is in post production

^^^
exactly.

i got it for the low, but if it wasn't, i would have started out with a cheaper camera so that i can actually learn photography, rather than just point andshoot.

i'm sorta walking while learning to crawl so to speak, because none of my clients know that i have no idea what i'm doing
grin.gif

Neek's using a Canon Rebel XTi with a Sigma 10-20mm super wide angle lens.
look at dropping about 1k+ for that setup.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Yo what's good with this dude neek, he mad greedy with the info
laugh.gif

Everytime someone asks about something from/for him he's nowhere to be found knowing damn well he see people inquiring about something of his
laugh.gif

the rich get richer and the poor get poorer

the only justice in the situation is that we live in the information age where we can look everything up.

also i hate everyone

I have a Nikon D70S that I got a few years ago. The camera is amazing, but it's pretty complicated so there's a lot I don't know about it...

Back
Top Bottom