what kind of camera is he using to take these pics , also what effect is this on the pics ? neek

Dunkaholic- if you're looking to upgrade to Nikon, stay away from the D40/D40X. You can only autofocus with AF-S lens which eliminates you from using a lotof great lenses like the 50mm f/1.8 for example. unless you like to manual focus of course. The D50 or the D60 coming out in Novemeber (I think) is a greatchoice. I'd try going for the less expensive one so that you can have more money to spend on lens.
But I agree with everyone, just practice with your P&S for awhile until you get the hang of it.

laugh.gif
@ this thread and the bevy previous threads that amount to the same thing...

Honestly if you're that enamored with neeks photography skills or should I say equipment choices, why don't you just PM him. These threads are allalways packed full of misinformation and crap I would think most of you realize they don't work. I have hard time believing he avoids telling people whatequipment he uses, and ultimately its not like its a secret, it's just simply a super-wide angle lens and entry level dslr and basic understanding of focusand white balance nothing more... Most of you guys want the exact lens or camera and really that matters very little...

Originally Posted by ebayologist

laugh.gif
@ this thread and the bevy previous threads that amount to the same thing...

Honestly if you're that enamored with neeks photography skills or should I say equipment choices, why don't you just PM him. These threads are all always packed full of misinformation and crap I would think most of you realize they don't work. I have hard time believing he avoids telling people what equipment he uses, and ultimately its not like its a secret, it's just simply a super-wide angle lens and entry level dslr and basic understanding of focus and white balance nothing more... Most of you guys want the exact lens or camera and really that matters very little...

My thoughts exactly.

well ebayologist start a photography for dummies post.

b/c i have no understand of anything except charging and pressing the shoot button.

i'm not spending that much on a camera. but i'm getting the SD1000 (again got stolen before) and when i looked @ reviews online it had pretty nicepictures along with it. and i think i could take better pictures if i knew what white balance, ISO, etc. and what situations to tweek settings.

Originally Posted by bodyfullapolo

well ebayologist start a photography for dummies post.

b/c i have no understand of anything except charging and pressing the shoot button.

i'm not spending that much on a camera. but i'm getting the SD1000 (again got stolen before) and when i looked @ reviews online it had pretty nice pictures along with it. and i think i could take better pictures if i knew what white balance, ISO, etc. and what situations to tweek settings.

Correct me if I"m wrong but I think he already started a photography thread.

ok , sorry i should of asked in the photography thread , and i didnt know neek posted on here or i would of tried to pm him instead of going thru this but ilove the fisheye pics and i have been thinking about buying a slr soon , just wish i knew what lens and cam he was using so i could at least aim for thequality of his pics

if i could just master that camera

thansk guys

Grab an XTI with a super wide angle lens and maybe a decent flash to go with it and call it a day.

Back
Top Bottom