What kind of food do you not understand how anyone could possibly like?

Guavas and Mangoes??

some men just want to watch the world burn |I

Switch mango with peach and that's me. Peaches and plums are awful, the New York Knicks of fruit

...Peep, you the homie and all but

fO1c8eUlcx2bS.gif

NEVER SLANDER PEACHES. NEVER.

Since this has become a post foods you don't like thread.
Like to add burgers. When I go to in n out I get grilled cheese sandwiches . Not a fan of ground beef.

Last edited:
Since this has become a post foods you don't like thread.
Like to add burgers. When I go to in n out I get grilled cheese sandwiches . Not a fan of ground beef.
This might be a record or something...

350x700px-LL-ab2401da_tumblr_mtt2vp3HTL1r12sfko2_250.gif

Guavas and Mangoes??

some men just want to watch the world burn
tired.gif

I like guava, I just hate all the damn seeds.
you must hate these too then...

Prickly_pear_seller.jpg

One of the GOAT fruits.

Prickly+Pear+Cactus+Fruit.png
Honestly don't even know what those are. Kinda look like soursop but I know they're not.

Last edited:
Tunas are bomb.

Lmao @basedgod. I have to hear about my taste in food from everyone. Just don't like American junk food. People surprised when I tell them I don't eat junk food cuz I don't like it . Has nothing to do with it being unhealthy. I eat a lb of sour cream a day minimum.
Put it on 95% of my food.

I got a friend who is allergic to skrimp...

bless his soul |I

I love me some skrimp.

I know people are allergic to alcohol too...

that's when I know it's time for me to leave this world.

This thread sucks now....who the hell doesn't like peaches. Some fruits give people allergic reactions....I love Kiwis and it makes me look like I have herpes when I have one and I still eat it. The only fruit I can;t eat are bananas, it gives me flu-like symptoms., fevers, chills, vomit.  Apparently I'm one of very few people with that allergy.

White peaches :pimp: :pimp:

I just don't like the taste, texture or smell of bananas. I think they're gross.

Can't nothing in life beat a sweet ripe watermelon :smokin

Insert watermelon gif

Last edited:
i agree watermelon is lame... its not good at all... it has zero taste and its just water mixed with fruit but you taste more water than fruit... i rather just drink water if thats the case...

Super hot hot sauce...like trinidad scorpion level...its not even enjoyable..not even a bit of flavor..just pure heat.

I love spicy food but when the flavor is just straight heat its pointless to me as well.

I abhor coleslaw and enchiladas.

111612-960x720-enchilada-verdura.jpg

:x

Also, I was raised Muslim. I had pepperoni some years ago and found it to be disgusting. But again, growing up I didn't eat pork so I imagine that plays a part.

Last edited:
I developed the banana allergy relatively late in life I was like 7, ate it almost died lol. I told my mom is was after I ate a banana she didnt believe me, I ate one again a week later almost died again and a third time a few months later same symptoms. :rofl:

The really weird thing is I can eat plantains, no problem. Should I try a banana again as an adult?:nerd:

Well if that's the case, I wouldn't take that risk if I were you :lol:

add in mangoes too.

When your entire family comes from the west indies, disliking not just one but both of these at the same time makes you some sort of weirdo.
Coconut water is the truth though. And I like mango flavored things......just not mangoes themselves :lol: Same with guava, too many damn seeds. Just give me the jelly or the juice.

Infidel!

Break this down for me, I'm curious. Is it the texture of the mango flesh you don't like?

Last edited:
i gotta stay out this thread.. makin me heated at some of the things yall listed.

maybe yall was grown up with ****** cooks in the household

Im sayin lol.
1st world problems.
Starving kids in 3rd world countries out there.

I'm saying. NT has some picky *** eaters, for real :lol:

There are very few things that I just can't get with at all. So few that I can't even think of any beside mangoes, regular mustard, and ackee (I don't hate it, but it makes me kind of nauseous if it's not a small amount. )

add in mangoes too.

When your entire family comes from the west indies, disliking not just one but both of these at the same time makes you some sort of weirdo.
Coconut water is the truth though. And I like mango flavored things......just not mangoes themselves :lol: Same with guava, too many damn seeds. Just give me the jelly or the juice.

Anything mango flavored I'll eat or drink, except the actual fruit. Can't do it. Don't like them. I've tried to but I just can't eat the actual fruit itself. Makes no sense, I know.

Are you me, my ___? :lol: I'm Jamaican and I can't rock with the fruit itself at all.

My mom typically doesn't complain though because she doesn't have to share whenever she picks mangoes up.

Coconut water with the pulp in it > Life itself. I legit might start buying it weekly from here on out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom