What kind of food do you not understand how anyone could possibly like?

add in mangoes too.

When your entire family comes from the west indies, disliking not just one but both of these at the same time makes you some sort of weirdo.
Coconut water is the truth though. And I like mango flavored things......just not mangoes themselves
laugh.gif
Same with guava, too many damn seeds. Just give me the jelly or the juice.
Infidel!

Break this down for me, I'm curious. Is it the texture of the mango flesh you don't like?
I'm not a fan of having it stuck all up in my teeth but I can overlook that. It's just like the flavor's just not as good. Idk. I drink tons of mango juice. Like at least a cup a day, but the fruit is an easy pass. Every now and then I try a mango thinking something will change but it hasn't happened yet.

i gotta stay out this thread.. makin me heated at some of the things yall listed.

maybe yall was grown up with ****** cooks in the household

Im sayin lol.
1st world problems.
Starving kids in 3rd world countries out there.

I'm saying. NT has some picky *** eaters, for real
laugh.gif

There are very few things that I just can't get with at all. So few that I can't even think of any beside mangoes, regular mustard, and ackee (I don't hate it, but it makes me kind of nauseous if it's not a small amount. )

add in mangoes too.

When your entire family comes from the west indies, disliking not just one but both of these at the same time makes you some sort of weirdo.
Coconut water is the truth though. And I like mango flavored things......just not mangoes themselves
laugh.gif
Same with guava, too many damn seeds. Just give me the jelly or the juice.

Anything mango flavored I'll eat or drink, except the actual fruit. Can't do it. Don't like them. I've tried to but I just can't eat the actual fruit itself. Makes no sense, I know.

Are you me, my ___?
laugh.gif
I'm Jamaican and I can't rock with the fruit itself at all.

My mom typically doesn't complain though because she doesn't have to share whenever she picks mangoes up.

Coconut water with the pulp in it > Life itself. I legit might start buying it weekly from here on out.
Same here. My mother and the rest of the fam just wrote me off as a weird child and left it at that while they peeled mangoes with their teeth and smeared their faces with it's juice.

Well if that's the case, I wouldn't take that risk if I were you
laugh.gif
The allergy makes no sense, maybe it was something else.
roll.gif
Plantains are closely related to bananas, I don''t understand why I can eat that and  bananas had me in bed vomiting for days.

Little known fact fruit seeds have deadly chemicals...apple and kiwi seeds have traces of cyanide. I suspect that why when I eat apples and kiwi my mouth goes numb and itchy.
I was allergic to shrimp as a child and developed an allergy to the rest of the shellfish fam later in life.

Never again will I gorge myself on an entire lobster while at the beach
tired.gif

Well if that's the case, I wouldn't take that risk if I were you :lol:

The allergy makes no sense, maybe it was something else. :rofl: Plantains are closely related to bananas, I don''t understand why I can eat that and  bananas had me in bed vomiting for days.

Little known fact fruit seeds have deadly chemicals...apple and kiwi seeds have traces of cyanide. I suspect that why when I eat apples and kiwi my mouth goes numb and itchy.

Is that why I heard on the news apple juice had some bad stuff in it? Might've been cyanide. I heard apples also have the most pesticides / chemicals on them. That apple a day keeps the doctor away saying is crap.

Cooked or canned tuna is nasty, but I eat it for the gainzzz.

Raw tuna thoughhhhhh :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: Ahi poke all damb day.

Balut.

Gagged just typing this.

:x

Man I can't even look at pics of this :smh: :x

I like trying different/exotic foods but Balut is off-limits to me....

Oh and super spicy food...I mean what's the point if theres no flavor??

Man I can't even look at pics of this
mean.gif
sick.gif

I like trying different/exotic foods but Balut is off-limits to me....

Oh and super spicy food...I mean what's the point if theres no flavor??
That's completely subjective though.

Plantains
Mayo
Sour cream
Avocado
Rare or mediem rare meat. **** still alive.
Sushi
Mushrooms. Look like little boogers when chopped up.
Papaya

Plantains
Mayo
Sour cream
Avocado
Rare or mediem rare meat. **** still alive.
Sushi
Mushrooms. Look like little boogers when chopped up.
Papaya

you tripping :smh:

everything on there looks good to me.

dude must never had a good medium rare steak, or a good taco with some sour cream, or some good Jamaican fried plantains, a good mushroom swiss burger, or a papaya smoothie, or some good ol sushi :smh:

you must still be eating kid cuisines :rofl:

Last edited:
Some of you guys are wilding for real...watermelon? peaches? How you sound lol

The only fruit I don't mess with are papayas they literally smell like vomit

I don't mess with fish either, cause it smells bad and I choked on a fish bone when I was a kid and fainted

strawberries, but thats because i have a slight case of trypophobia (fear of clusters of holes) 

I too have typophobia. Certain paterns got me lookin like your avy and itchy all over.

I don't like liver by itself but liver spread is good. I need to hit up a nice deli and get some.

People like pork because it tastes good. Have some pork belly in the fridge that I need to grill up.

Back
Top Bottom