What kind of snacks do you like to eat?

Salt and Vinegar chips >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
:x :x :x

Sour Cream and Onion is the best chip flavour

Hersheys cookies and cream is the best candy bar ever. Just had one yesterday :pimp:

Last edited:
M&M crispy. I used to literally by two bags a day as a child. Lol. Those M&M's are so addicting. They have me ordering them off of Amazon from a seller in Germany. Thats where they still sell them for some reason. M&M Mars company, please hear me when I say BRING M&M CRISPY BACK TO THE U.S.! STOP MAKING ME ORDER THEM OFF OF AMAZON ALL THE TIME. I want to be able to go back to the store and get them myself.

///rant lol

Brehs...just found these in the cabinet off the complete random...finally tried em, && maaaaannnnnn...

Needless to say...color me SOLD.
nthat.gif

im positive those are delicious.
You would be DEAD WRONG :x

@toretto :x

Last edited:
M&M crispy. I used to literally by two bags a day as a child. Lol. Those M&M's are so addicting. They have me ordering them off of Amazon from a seller in Germany. Thats where they still sell them for some reason. M&M Mars company, please hear me when I say BRING M&M CRISPY BACK TO THE U.S.! STOP MAKING ME ORDER THEM OFF OF AMAZON ALL THE TIME. I want to be able to go back to the store and get them myself.

///rant lol

Man they need to get rid of that pretzel **** and bring that crisp back.

Cheddar or hot fries. Andy Capps>>>

Yup. With BBQ flavor there as well. Best chips out there.

Twix is the best chocolate candy bar ever.

Banana marshmallow pies best boxes snack.

OG light skin Oreos best cookie ever.

Reese puffs best cereal ever.

Sour patch best fruit candy ever .

/thread

Back
Top Bottom