What liquor should I cop tonight? I'm looking for something nice, but not super expensive

Around the price of patron or goose. Looking for something that'll go down smooth or mix with orange juice or coke.

And no patron, i already got that
pimp.gif

1226301743_pearlfisher.jpg

Cocktail glass, ice, pour...

Nothing makes me feel more like a modern gentleman than 2 fingers of a decent/good scotch. Waiting for the day I'm drinking single malt out of crystal.

I'm dead serious too. If you got a Costco your way, stop in and get a couple bottles of this.

If you look around the interwebz, LOTS of folks are saying that it is private label GOOSE (some argue against it). I don't know if there is any truth tothat, but it is just as smooth as goose no lie. When my boy picked up a bottle of this I was clownin him for buyin the Costco brand booze but I changed mytune after we started drinking it. Trust me on this one. I got a 1.75L of Ketel in my freezer (which I dont care for but it the missus wanted to get it) andonce thats gone Ima go to Costco and buy a case of this stuff. I probably go through atleast one 750ML bottle of Vodka a week in my house (what can I say,I'm an alcoholic and so are my friends) and switchin to Kirkland brand is gonna save me some dough.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

I'm dead serious too. If you got a Costco your way, stop in and get a couple bottles of this.

If you look around the interwebz, LOTS of folks are saying that it is private label GOOSE (some argue against it). I don't know if there is any truth to that, but it is just as smooth as goose no lie. When my boy picked up a bottle of this I was clownin him for buyin the Costco brand booze but I changed my tune after we started drinking it. Trust me on this one. I got a 1.75L of Ketel in my freezer (which I dont care for but it the missus wanted to get it) and once thats gone Ima go to Costco and buy a case of this stuff. I probably go through atleast one 750ML bottle of Vodka a week in my house (what can I say, I'm an alcoholic and so are my friends) and switchin to Kirkland brand is gonna save me some dough.
I've heard good things about this bottle too.

go with Burnett's....it wont hurt your pockets either, and smooth for being soo cheap!

Originally Posted by eight2one

go with Burnett's....it wont hurt your pockets either, and smooth for being soo cheap!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i feel like we're the only ones who openly admit to liking burnetts

Back
Top Bottom