What Lotion Do You use?

Please recommend a lotion for my face that keeps my face lookin smooth an rejuvanted but doesnt make me sweat. Ugh i hate it when i leave my house looking feeling rejuvanated and then i get to my destination and my im all sweaty as well as my new era underbrim is all sweated out smh please help guys money isnt a issue just want a good lotion, im using this by the way currently
23vxh8w.jpg

Please recommend a lotion for my face that keeps my face lookin smooth an rejuvanted but doesnt make me sweat. Ugh i hate it when i leave my house looking feeling rejuvanated and then i get to my destination and my im all sweaty as well as my new era underbrim is all sweated out smh please help guys money isnt a issue just want a good lotion, im using this by the way currently
23vxh8w.jpg

i heard the brand "carol's daughter" really has some nice thigs to try out for the face. the rapper "Fabolous" uses this...

what's with these questions today? lol...what do you use to clean your face, what lotion do use...seriously, you ppl ....
grin.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

J/K

what's with these questions today? lol...what do you use to clean your face, what lotion do use...seriously, you ppl ....
grin.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

J/K

i heard the brand "carol's daughter" really has some nice thigs to try out for the face. the rapper "Fabolous" uses this...

@pr0phecy718....really dude!? if you cannot contribute to the post, please do not say anything. thank you. 

@pr0phecy718....really dude!? if you cannot contribute to the post, please do not say anything. thank you. 

Originally Posted by soflyjedi

I said J/K = Just kidding

loosen up
laugh.gif
no need to get uptight

I said J/K = Just kidding

loosen up
laugh.gif
no need to get uptight

That vanilla cocoa butter is essential for people of dark color. Palmers to be exact. Isn't that ironic, palmers lotion nvm.

That vanilla cocoa butter is essential for people of dark color. Palmers to be exact. Isn't that ironic, palmers lotion nvm.

really-o.gif

really-o.gif

i use "baby magic" just because we have tons of it at my job because we provide the lotion pump and bottles for the company so we get samples all the time.

i use "baby magic" just because we have tons of it at my job because we provide the lotion pump and bottles for the company so we get samples all the time.

i just started using just straight shea butter...

that aveeno is nice tho...i used it when i was taking accutane...

carol's daughter products are suppose to be real nice but i read the other day that since they've grown their products aren't as natural as they used to be...i have some but i dont use it often

if you can get some shea butter from an african store...

i just started using just straight shea butter...

that aveeno is nice tho...i used it when i was taking accutane...

carol's daughter products are suppose to be real nice but i read the other day that since they've grown their products aren't as natural as they used to be...i have some but i dont use it often

if you can get some shea butter from an african store...

Back
Top Bottom