What makes white girls attractive when we were young?

Think this applies for many people. When you were young (i'd say starting from age 10) you wanted that skinny pretty white girl.

what is it about them that made you put that image as your dream girl

My mom is white so I blame her, but honestly there is a lot of shame I have with my past with women.

I would tell black girls who were crushin on me to look elsewhere, even the lightskinned ones I wasn't feelin just cause they weren't white.

Glad I woke up from that brainwash and didn't carry it to adulthood.

1st girl I felt anything towards was an asian girl named Maria in my Kindergarten class
laugh.gif
answer your question yourself.

because they had the best (blonde) looking hair
colored eyes
pimp.gif

usually wore thongs sooner than any other girls
pimp.gif

easy
pimp.gif

I know exactly what you're talking about, I honestly don't know why I was into white girls. But when Middle School started, I started leaning towardsHispanic girls.

I was into the spice girls, little mermaid, topanga from boy meets world, girls from 90210, pamela anderson on baywatch, mariah carrey in that boat video,marsha from the brady bunch, jennifer love hewwit from I know what you did last sumer, the main character from scream, luara croft tomb raiders jugs, camerondiaz in something about mary, catherin zita jones from mask of zoro, and many some more

I was a horny little bastard

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

I was into the spice girls, little mermaid, topanga from boy meets world, girls from 90210, pamela anderson on baywatch, mariah carrey in that boat video, marsha from the brady bunch, jennifer love hewwit from I know what you did last sumer, the main character from scream, luara croft tomb raiders jugs, cameron diaz in something about mary, catherin zita jones from mask of zoro, and many some more

devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
/ Co-sign.

Private school? I dont know. I've always liked girls of every race.

But most likely Disney and other kid-aimed media.

Nevermind what I said earlier. Now I know why...

rogerrabbitjessica.jpg

danielle-fishel-topanga.jpg

alex_mack.jpg

b41292626.jpg

pamela-anderson-baywatch-candid-00.jpg

carmen-electra_b.jpg

7.jpg

I was hawking them White girls back in the day.
laugh.gif
The list is extensive.

i agree with topanga and aleks mack, britney baaaaaack in the day in the MMC, and a fewwww other ones from all over..
i been with a white girl for almost 3yrs now,im 24btw, i grew up in nicaragua, around hispanic girls ,
so i always wanted what was rare to me, or not so common, i would say,
but dont get me wrong i still like a bit of eveyrthing,
but whootys FTW
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom