What makes white girls attractive when we were young?

Originally Posted by XxFootWear

because black girls still arent attractive and never will be...Xx...

4grnm0.gif

It's because this was embedded in your mind in media ... that the lighter the girl was , the prettier she was .

Same thing goes for little girls & White Barbie dolls ...

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

It's because this was embedded in your mind in media ... that the lighter the girl was , the prettier she was .

Pretty much. I'll never forget how, in the fourth grade, my black friends used to tell me how Kelly's butt was flat. I didn't see it at that time,but then again, I never saw what they saw in Lisa Turtle neither(at that time)
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Pretty much. I'll never forget how, in the fourth grade, my black friends used to tell me how Kelly's butt was flat. I didn't see it at that time, but then again, I never saw what they saw in Lisa Turtle neither(at that time)
laugh.gif
Okay....I guess LIsa Turtil is the black girl.

Lisa Turtle > Kelly

i was more into mixed, hispanic, or black girls at a young age, up into my mid teens, but im 25 now and my girlfriend is white, and i love her to death.

The media allows you to believe that white women where the only real beauty's, and any other different shade of women were not as attractive.
I remember watching a few shows back in the day and wondering why the f was the white girl getting all the play when the black or asian girl was allot betterlooking.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

i remember that phase, glad I grew out of it in middle school though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
ALL ETHNICITY FTW!!!!!!

QFMFT

Im sick of these "light skinned" appreciation threads. All races and ethnicities are appreciated.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Ehh, I only liked one black girl when I was young (never dated one).. like someonementioned, it was probably Baywatch though...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
[/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]and I still have a thing for Jennifer Love Hewitt[/color]
embarassed.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)](Can't hardly wait[/color]
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)])[/color]

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Ehh, I only liked one black girl when I was young (never dated one).. like someone mentioned, it was probably Baywatch though...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
[/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]and I still have a thing for Jennifer Love Hewitt[/color]
embarassed.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)](Can't hardly wait[/color]
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)])[/color]

laugh.gif
smh.gif
Smash a cute black girl with a thick booty and you'll leave a new man. Black girls know how to break you off.
pimp.gif

The same thing that makes most of u attracted to lightskin girls from the age of 15-Til u wake up..Brown is where its at...

Truth be told all white women im attracted to have "black" women features..Curves, dark hair, full lips...Megan Fox comes to mind...lol i also likekristin Kreaux, angelina( i count her as white although she isnt lol)

Originally Posted by 360wavesandxbox

Truth be told all white women im attracted to have "black" women features..Curves, dark hair, full lips...Megan Fox comes to mind...lol i also like kristin Kreaux, angelina( i count her as white although she isnt lol)
eyes.gif
Megan fox does not have any black features at all.

Originally Posted by Otis Dont Play That

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

i remember that phase, glad I grew out of it in middle school though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
ALL ETHNICITY FTW!!!!!!

QFMFT

Im sick of these "light skinned" appreciation threads. All races and ethnicities are appreciated.

word
laugh.gif

but when i was younger the white girls was giving it up and doin all kind of things on the bus in middle school
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by behemothcoa

Originally Posted by 360wavesandxbox

Truth be told all white women im attracted to have "black" women features..Curves, dark hair, full lips...Megan Fox comes to mind...lol i also like kristin Kreaux, angelina( i count her as white although she isnt lol)

lol Megan Fox has ZERO black features...........neither does Angelina, except maybe her lips.

Back
Top Bottom