What means the world to you?

halftime

formerly halftime
Without material possessions, money, who are you?

How do you define self-worth?

"In sociology and psychology, self-esteem reflects a person's overall emotional evaluation of his or her own worth. It is a judgment of oneself as well as an attitude toward the self. Self-esteem encompasses beliefs (for example, "I am competent," "I am worthy") and emotions such as triumph, despair, pride and shame."

But in the eyes of others.. Without material possessions and money, you're a nobody..

my money, my dough, my ****, my clothes.
This is actually the response I was looking for. 
laugh.gif

******* bad ******* getting money making it rain

But on the real, living a positive life doing my best to make a positive impact. Being a successful writer and trader/being successful at what I've struggled with but worked hard to overcome.

Last edited:
Peace of mind and being content with my childhood and getting past it since I'm in control of of it now

Putting myself in a position to get my own

Seeing my family more frequently

Moms watching me walk across the stage when I finish college

Buying my first car

Doing everything thing I do to the best of my capabilities

As of right now, finishing college and making my parents happy would mean the world to me. I've disappointed them too many times to give up on it

Man, this is sad. idk what means the world to me. maybe someday I'll have an answer. For now, the best answer I can think of are my work boots.

Helping other people out.

would love to travel the world, but soley for the purpose of helping out diffrent cultures.

Help however i can.

This is why i want billions of dollars.

Travel all over latin america set up all kind of ish in villages and poor areas to benefit the people. Do whatever i can to help ppl out in this country also.

Seeing the sense of relief, and gratefulness in peoples eyes is priceless.

Back
Top Bottom