What Mod Banned You?

I got warned by JRose earlier. On my best behavior now.
laugh.gif

Lol word this is a trap...j-rose used to let me know them releases tho so roll with the rush lol

I got banned by Dirtylicous a couple years back for posting music on autoplay. I think it was "Every Breath you Take" for this guy who was stalkingsome girl
laugh.gif
PMed Meth a couple times but never got a response.

Originally Posted by JRose5

Originally Posted by mike rocks nikes

i emailed support to ask to let me get more than 50 posts a day and they said no so i cursed them out...luckily dude was mad cool and unbanned me
pimp.gif
tongue.gif
That was actually me in the support account and since you lied to me and said it was your brother, you can kiss this account goodbye.

JR5
roll.gif
roll.gif
son thought he was doing it but son was not
laugh.gif

i emailed support to ask to let me get more than 50 posts a day and they said no so i cursed them out...luckily dude was mad cool and unbanned me
pimp.gif
tongue.gif
That was actually me in the support account and since you lied to me and said it was your brother, you can kiss this account goodbye.

JR5

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Never been banned...some of these stories are hilarious though

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

pimp.gif
tongue.gif

JR5
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Gregory House

pimp.gif
tongue.gif

JR5
roll.gif

did he just ban a dude for cursing through PM's?

Originally Posted by ericberry14

just got warned by JRose

talkin bout my avy was over the limit, too bad he refuses to answer my PMs asking how im supposed to do that
laugh.gif
You DO NOT want that pm.

Originally Posted by Gregory House

pimp.gif
tongue.gif

JR5
roll.gif

Banned by Method for a week and then was let back in 6 days, not too bad, but I had posted soemthing like a week and a half before asking if anybody could findme a CDP XI/XII pack and he said I was buying outside the wrong forum, which is true, doesn't matter I got my pack through that thread
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom