What Mod Banned You?

Holden let me slide after a week long ban. I joined a conversation on downloading music.

JROSE though. That cat there don't play.

Originally Posted by parada45

Kdwallace got me back in 06 or 07 for requesting music
smh.gif

Still have the email
laugh.gif

Hope you don't get banned for this.

Originally Posted by One Love

they have history of everywhere youve logged in before....not just where it was registered...idk if you guys got the clue yet...

I thought of this possibility but I never thought a mod would sit there and actually cycle through 50 or so IP addresses and ISPs to try and findmatches.....unless you guys have some sort of program that cycles through an array of IPs/ISPs and does this for you? I mean, I can program myself...but thatsOD.

Originally Posted by kicks4kaskets

never been banned or warned. not planning on it either.

i thought the same thing but jrose got me this past summer. he reinstated me too though

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

they have history of everywhere youve logged in before....not just where it was registered...idk if you guys got the clue yet...

I thought of this possibility but I never thought a mod would sit there and actually cycle through 50 or so IP addresses and ISPs to try and find matches.....unless you guys have some sort of program that cycles through an array of IPs/ISPs and does this for you? I mean, I can program myself...but thats OD.

Yuku FTW.

Originally Posted by Bastitch

I thought of this possibility but I never thought a mod would sit there and actually cycle through 50 or so IP addresses and ISPs to try and find matches.....unless you guys have some sort of program that cycles through an array of IPs/ISPs and does this for you? I mean, I can program myself...but thats OD.

Yuku FTW.
ThirstyGiraffe.jpg

Ummm I'm tryna make it to @least 1,000 posts b4 I get banned...but I don't do anything OC...simple comments ftw...lol

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by Bastitch

Yuku FTW.
ThirstyGiraffe.jpg

cutting-back-on-salt-01-af.jpg

I think Dirty banned me. I asked him why and got no response. I found out by going through some threads I posted in though.

Originally Posted by Face82

Jrose ain't lettin +%% fly.I switched my IP adress, I done even made a profile under a female gender....try to switch up age, name, location...type a whole paragraph under the application as far as why I wana join NT.

This dude be like

"Not this time Face! Stop trying"

"It's to early, I'll think about it next month"

I Came back with a name KungFuPedoBear, he was like "Nice try! Your sick you MORON!!!".

I'm like what the +%% , dude got Spy Tech or something??
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Ska, JRose, and Dirty.

Dirty: For something that was clearly a misunderstanding....

JRose: For posting a video with profanity, and use of the "N" word.

Ska: For an attempt to buy/sell in the "Official 19/4 Collezione Thread".

I dont remember, but can I have seeko7 back?
frown.gif
I mean... I got banned for re-quoting something from a Parrez Hilton site....
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom