What NFL team....

has the most fans in an opposing city?...kinda how the Lakers and yankees fans are everywhere...i was thinking the cowboys or the raiders...any ideas?

i'd say the cowboys.....everyone loves em. but yea, raider nation runs deep as well but to me there are less raider fans, but they're all extremelyloyal. but cowboys fans are just all over the place. it definitely is the same effect as the lakers.

Raiders.

Just ask San Diegans.

3-4 seasons ago, Raider fans outnumbered Chargers fans.

Amazing what winning does.

The raiders, I saw raider fans at a phillies game last week(I have no idea why they were wearing raider jackets in philly),
roll.gif
, philly is like the mosthardcore sports city in the nation.

word. cowboys

there were ridiculously A LOT of cowboy fans at the stick when they played the niners.

Originally Posted by Flowsomuch

Raiders.

Just ask San Diegans.

no, its amazing what the chargers organization absolutely %!%% blocking raiders fans does. i was at the game last year and there were a good 15-20000raider fans. which is amazing considering the chargers dont sell single tickets to this game. its all sd bandwagon season ticket holders selling their seatsoff. thats the only way we can get seats at that game.

and with that being said, the cowboys have the most fans nationwide. by a longshot. raiders fans are loyal. look out for us at the new orleans game this yearin louisiana. but cowboy fans are absolutely everywhere.

I remember when i went to a Giants vs Cowboys game and there were ALOT of cowboys of fans in my area.
laugh.gif

Dont sleep on the steelers though i remember watching a couple of there games last season and they got a bunch of fans where ever they go...

there are no cowboys fans here in new england. but there are alot of giants fans.......

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

Patriots fans and Steelers fans rep pretty hard in other cities .

Patriots?

Bandwagon%20Final.jpg

I bet you never saw those people before 2001...
smh.gif

(chill boston im not talkin about you)

There's a reason for the older (50 year old range) Cowboys fans on the East Coast (well, NY/NJ)...

I remember Mike and the Maddog talkin about it before, somethin to do with them always being on TV during their first glory days and the Jets and Giants beingawful at the time.

yeah, def tons of Cowboys fans in DMV. also a lot of Duke fans, more than you would expect being so near UMD.

and a lot of people around here love the Steelers too.

i think its because some people just want to pick the rival team so they can go against the grain and be different. so if everyone roots for the Terpsthey'll go for Duke, Cowboys instead of Skins, Steelers instead of Ravens, etc

Hell no on Pats fans...no one likes the Pats outside of New Englanders...especially not now with our image sliding down the drain more and more every week.

Definitely the Cowboys

Originally Posted by Flowsomuch

Raiders.

Just ask San Diegans.

This is the damned truth. It's not even the stadium itself..you go to Wings N Things, Hooters, Bars, there's almost an exact number of Raiders fansas Chargers fans, or possibly even more
....til we started winning
eek.gif

It's the Steelers and Cowboys, for sure.

Check out ANY steelers road game this year, our fans in those cities will be nearly as loud (if not louder) than the home fans time and time again... It'sbeen commented on numerous times by other teams, just the way our fans show up around the country.. and it's not a group of traveling fanatics, thesteelers rep nationwide..

But it's like somebody said - it all goes back to when NFL got big on TV in the 70's... the best teams from that era (steelers and boys) were made fanfavorites around the country and that's just getting carried through over the years.. At least, that's my theory.

I'd also expect the Packers and Niners to have pretty big followings, using the same theory... but what do i know?

Back
Top Bottom