What Nike did Kobe wear here ? Maybe not Nike

2002-2003 season. Did he wear some rare Nike Air Max or something ? Maybe they're not even Nike. Reebok or And1 maybe ? Look pretty dope and comfortable though. Anyone know these shoes ? Thanks

2002-2003 season. Did he wear some rare Nike Air Max or something ? Maybe they're not even Nike. Reebok or And1 maybe ? Look pretty dope and comfortable though. Anyone know these shoes ? Thanks

^^^ think those are AND 1s, back in the day when he was a shoe "free agent"

^^^ think those are AND 1s, back in the day when he was a shoe "free agent"

forgot the name, but those are definitely AND1s. he wore a couple of them that season. Desires, Quests (the shoe David Wesley has on), and whatever those are.

forgot the name, but those are definitely AND1s. he wore a couple of them that season. Desires, Quests (the shoe David Wesley has on), and whatever those are.

and they're the And1 KG. KG's first sig.

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

kick5.jpg

small_and1-kg-slct-bkbksl3.jpeg.jpg

To me, it looked like a takedown version of the Mad Game model.... and they fit horrible from what i recall. 

and they're the And1 KG. KG's first sig.

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

kick5.jpg

small_and1-kg-slct-bkbksl3.jpeg.jpg

To me, it looked like a takedown version of the Mad Game model.... and they fit horrible from what i recall. 

NWT nice detective work . Not sure if they're the KG because i don't see a zipper on the ones Kobe wore

NWT nice detective work . Not sure if they're the KG because i don't see a zipper on the ones Kobe wore

Not the KG 1.

Check out the shape of the patent around the collar. Both on the lateral and medial side, the shape is different.

Bound to look similar though, And1 is notorious for recycling midsoles and outsoles.  They pretty much used 2 setups for their entire run as a prominent company.

They once sponsored something like 23% of the NBA which is damn respectable and now you can barely find anything about them on the web.  

Not the KG 1.

Check out the shape of the patent around the collar. Both on the lateral and medial side, the shape is different.

Bound to look similar though, And1 is notorious for recycling midsoles and outsoles.  They pretty much used 2 setups for their entire run as a prominent company.

They once sponsored something like 23% of the NBA which is damn respectable and now you can barely find anything about them on the web.  

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Kobe never zipped em, but those are it.
He also never strapped most of his shoes as well.
He even flipped the Jordan 4 tongue out, so the name/Jordan would show. He did that when he arrived to the staple center a long time ago.

this guy(# 8 ) had "swagger" man...
2215543025_a412ccb6f6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom