What Nike did Kobe wear here ? Maybe not Nike

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

NWT nice detective work . Not sure if they're the KG because i don't see a zipper on the ones Kobe wore

Kobe never zipped em, but those are it.
He also never strapped most of his shoes as well.
He even flipped the Jordan 4 tongue out, so the name/Jordan would show. He did that when he arrived to the staple center a long time ago.

this guy(# 8 ) had "swagger" man...
2215543025_a412ccb6f6.jpg

Not the And1 KG.

Pantent area around the collar:

1bvic.jpg
15813wg.jpg
3rkab.jpg
286w9xy.jpg

Placement of the And1 logo:

29c9blu.jpg
rbwnxc.jpg

Also as stated before by a couple people there's no zipper.

The space between the zipper on the KG 1 was rather narrow even when unzipped and wouldn't show that much of the grey tongue on the white colourway.

Not the And1 KG.

Pantent area around the collar:

1bvic.jpg
15813wg.jpg
3rkab.jpg
286w9xy.jpg

Placement of the And1 logo:

29c9blu.jpg
rbwnxc.jpg

Also as stated before by a couple people there's no zipper.

The space between the zipper on the KG 1 was rather narrow even when unzipped and wouldn't show that much of the grey tongue on the white colourway.

Yo i had those white and 1s that kobe was wearing back in the day. Theyre definitely not the KGs. Balled the hell out of em on outdoor courts.

Yo i had those white and 1s that kobe was wearing back in the day. Theyre definitely not the KGs. Balled the hell out of em on outdoor courts.

Good job kid.

I had my doubts when I first posted the pics but.... "I just went off living my life" and didn't wanna put the effort in it... :/

Good job kid.

I had my doubts when I first posted the pics but.... "I just went off living my life" and didn't wanna put the effort in it... :/

happy that Kobe has his own line now, but i was sooooooo hoping to get some Lakers cw's of the Jordans released during Kobe's freelance season.

happy that Kobe has his own line now, but i was sooooooo hoping to get some Lakers cw's of the Jordans released during Kobe's freelance season.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Good job kid.

Not exactly hard to find. Knew they weren't the kg and then googled, And1 harmonix. First row of pics. 

You think I'm taking a shot at you or something just because I found the shoe that the op started the thread to find? 

Ok, 'kid'.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by size twelve

Quests (the shoe David Wesley has on), and whatever those are.

The all star versions that trix and a few other had that season were
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

Good job kid.

Not exactly hard to find. Knew they weren't the kg and then googled, And1 harmonix. First row of pics. 

You think I'm taking a shot at you or something just because I found the shoe that the op started the thread to find? 

Ok, 'kid'.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by size twelve

Quests (the shoe David Wesley has on), and whatever those are.

The all star versions that trix and a few other had that season were
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by peks03

doubtful. supposedly the IIIs he wore were slated for release around when the white/cements dropped back then,but MJ himself deaded the idea.

Originally Posted by peks03

doubtful. supposedly the IIIs he wore were slated for release around when the white/cements dropped back then,but MJ himself deaded the idea.

Back
Top Bottom