what NTer was this? vol. cheating tales

Yo I've just seen the sickest cheating mistake on "people's court" and it's this guy who's ex is suing him for a cell phone bill (the usual lol). But what caught my attention was that she cheated on him on or around valentine's day and her touchscreen phone called him while she was in the act with the other guy and he heard everything 
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
, so my question to you is what crazy cheating story have you been the victim or the perpetrator of?? let the tales begin 
and to OP above if you're an NTer just to let you know I'm with you on this one, shawty was foul for that   

Yo I've just seen the sickest cheating mistake on "people's court" and it's this guy who's ex is suing him for a cell phone bill (the usual lol). But what caught my attention was that she cheated on him on or around valentine's day and her touchscreen phone called him while she was in the act with the other guy and he heard everything 
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
, so my question to you is what crazy cheating story have you been the victim or the perpetrator of?? let the tales begin 
and to OP above if you're an NTer just to let you know I'm with you on this one, shawty was foul for that   

while it wasnt literally the physical act cheating, my ex's phone used to call me in her pocket all the time and i'd overhear all types of out-of-line **#+...

thinking back, i shoulda sunt her on the first offense, and i wouldve saved 2.5 more years of BS

while it wasnt literally the physical act cheating, my ex's phone used to call me in her pocket all the time and i'd overhear all types of out-of-line **#+...

thinking back, i shoulda sunt her on the first offense, and i wouldve saved 2.5 more years of BS

the SN comes from my chick saying i had "larry david swag" in our first couple weeks together....lol

larry david has anti-swag....which, technically, is swag....

im more like larry david than i would ever like to admit.

the SN comes from my chick saying i had "larry david swag" in our first couple weeks together....lol

larry david has anti-swag....which, technically, is swag....

im more like larry david than i would ever like to admit.

A couple years back the girl I was with for a few years out of high school went to Florida with her %!@ friends...

We argue and break it off right before she goes...

Stays at her %!@ friends 4th boyfriend's pimp #@$ crib...

Has the nerve to call me and say she misses me and wants to "talk about things" when she returns...

I'm like "okay"...

Continues to call/text me throughout her trip...

I hear partying goin on in the back ground with pics to show on myspace...

One night I see a pic of some random #@$ adult men at where ever she was stayin...

Shawty gets back to town... and we proceed to "talk"...

She's like, "So what have YOU been up too out here"...

I flip it on her and ask her about her trip and how was it drinkin and partying with her %!@ friends...

I ask, "So who was all those guys in the pics on your myspace?"...

She says, "Who?" then proceeds to list off names...

I'm like ''DAMN you know all of there names too!?"...

Long story short she confesses to me that she got drunk was in a bed with one of the guys kissin and half naked and what not...

I give her the
indifferent.gif
, I straight up DIP, leave her in her car at the BART station and proceed to make my long journey home..

Thinkin' about the words that just came out of her mouth while still ignoring her calls...

I decide to pick it up and she's bawling about "I didn't mean it I was just TESTING you to see what you'd say"...

Pffft!
30t6p3b.gif

A couple years back the girl I was with for a few years out of high school went to Florida with her %!@ friends...

We argue and break it off right before she goes...

Stays at her %!@ friends 4th boyfriend's pimp #@$ crib...

Has the nerve to call me and say she misses me and wants to "talk about things" when she returns...

I'm like "okay"...

Continues to call/text me throughout her trip...

I hear partying goin on in the back ground with pics to show on myspace...

One night I see a pic of some random #@$ adult men at where ever she was stayin...

Shawty gets back to town... and we proceed to "talk"...

She's like, "So what have YOU been up too out here"...

I flip it on her and ask her about her trip and how was it drinkin and partying with her %!@ friends...

I ask, "So who was all those guys in the pics on your myspace?"...

She says, "Who?" then proceeds to list off names...

I'm like ''DAMN you know all of there names too!?"...

Long story short she confesses to me that she got drunk was in a bed with one of the guys kissin and half naked and what not...

I give her the
indifferent.gif
, I straight up DIP, leave her in her car at the BART station and proceed to make my long journey home..

Thinkin' about the words that just came out of her mouth while still ignoring her calls...

I decide to pick it up and she's bawling about "I didn't mean it I was just TESTING you to see what you'd say"...

Pffft!
30t6p3b.gif

Something similar happened to my boy, he accidently picked up his phone when he was smashing some other chick in his car and his girl stayed on the phone listening to them *%@*.

After that his car got hit by a garbage truck, the axil broke, and it ended up getting stolen.

His new car recently got hit by what looks to be the wheels of a 18-wheeler.

Something similar happened to my boy, he accidently picked up his phone when he was smashing some other chick in his car and his girl stayed on the phone listening to them *%@*.

After that his car got hit by a garbage truck, the axil broke, and it ended up getting stolen.

Originally Posted by Halftime718

eek.gif
 karma is a $#%$^% 
and to lyricist343, this chick wasn't serious OP it's a good thing you dropped her 

Originally Posted by Halftime718

eek.gif
 karma is a $#%$^% 
and to lyricist343, this chick wasn't serious OP it's a good thing you dropped her 

dropped my ex for some shady ishh, srs i had a feeling it was going on.

sigh..

dropped my ex for some shady ishh, srs i had a feeling it was going on.

sigh..

Around late 08 I was messing with this girl she even introduced me to her BF at the club (she had no respect for him)1 day she wanted me to meet her she had her own spot.I reach and we talking and I'm like F it I want some cheeks so I go in for the kill but I peep some1 at her living room window (it's a 2 family and she stays on the bottom)So I look out and see no one 10 minutes into me hitting it her house phone rings it's her BF and he is asking her what extra curricular activity is she doing in the crib cause she is not alone 
roll.gif
every time she tried to answer him I pushed it further in her she was all moaning while trying to reply to him 

Back
Top Bottom