What number Jordan are they on with retros??

Have they retroed the XVs yet?  I am waiting for bred XVIs and white/university blue XVIIs.

Have they retroed the XVs yet?  I am waiting for bred XVIs and white/university blue XVIIs.

Each of those models released in the 2008 countdown packs. I doubt they will retro any time soon. No real demand for those shoes.

Each of those models released in the 2008 countdown packs. I doubt they will retro any time soon. No real demand for those shoes.

oh yea you are right...completely forgot about the XVIs in the pack. i hated having to pay for 2 pairs. the XVIIs were not too great either if i remember, wasn't a fan of the nubuck.

oh yea you are right...completely forgot about the XVIs in the pack. i hated having to pay for 2 pairs. the XVIIs were not too great either if i remember, wasn't a fan of the nubuck.

Originally Posted by sentinel se7en

No demand for XVI or XVII? I demand them!!! 
smile.gif

smile.gif

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

smile.gif

Hell, I demand them too!  I love both the XVIs (the midnight navy ones were my first true love!) and XVIIs.  What I'm really looking forward to specifically is any new colorways that would be released.

My dream would be:

pekewradmux7tcstr6zn.jpg

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

smile.gif

Hell, I demand them too!  I love both the XVIs (the midnight navy ones were my first true love!) and XVIIs.  What I'm really looking forward to specifically is any new colorways that would be released.

My dream would be:

pekewradmux7tcstr6zn.jpg

XVI's are my favorite Jordan. I'm just scared of the retro+ colorways they might put out.
ohwell.gif

XVI's are my favorite Jordan. I'm just scared of the retro+ colorways they might put out.
ohwell.gif

Sources have told me JB does not like to retro the XVI because they cost considerably more to manufacture than 9/10 J models.

Sources have told me JB does not like to retro the XVI because they cost considerably more to manufacture than 9/10 J models.

Back
Top Bottom