What number Jordan are they on with retros??

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

Sources have told me JB does not like to retro the XVI because they cost considerably more to manufacture than 9/10 J models.

If they do retro them with the production cost higher then other jorfans, expect the retail to be like 180. I remember the retail back in 2001 was 160, so it wouldn't be surprised if they jack up the price for these..smh

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

Sources have told me JB does not like to retro the XVI because they cost considerably more to manufacture than 9/10 J models.

If they do retro them with the production cost higher then other jorfans, expect the retail to be like 180. I remember the retail back in 2001 was 160, so it wouldn't be surprised if they jack up the price for these..smh

Forgive the (virtually) new guy, but is there a complete list somewhere on here or an external website that has a full index of all the retros JB has ever issued, with dates?

Forgive the (virtually) new guy, but is there a complete list somewhere on here or an external website that has a full index of all the retros JB has ever issued, with dates?

Originally Posted by sentinel se7en

Each of those models released in the 2008 countdown packs. I doubt they will retro any time soon. No real demand for those shoes.

NOT SURE IF SERIOUS....

A COLLEGE BLUE 17 THREAD POPS UP ON HERE EVERY 3 WEEKS.....

Originally Posted by sentinel se7en

Each of those models released in the 2008 countdown packs. I doubt they will retro any time soon. No real demand for those shoes.

NOT SURE IF SERIOUS....

A COLLEGE BLUE 17 THREAD POPS UP ON HERE EVERY 3 WEEKS.....

They should be on XIV. Cuz last year it was xiii and before it was xii...they will prolly skip the xvs tho lol

They should be on XIV. Cuz last year it was xiii and before it was xii...they will prolly skip the xvs tho lol

Back
Top Bottom