What % of pro athletes do you think are unfaitful to their wives/gf's/etc?

Johnny bangin 70 year old nurses?
sick.gif

Come on, that story was a lot of BS. I know dudes get women, but one second he's drinking out of a water fountain, next second he has 4 girls in abathroom? Come on, not every friggin girl in a hospital is a **#+.

And for the guy that mentioned Tony Parker, wasn't there a story just a few months back that he was out with some stipper or something along those lines? So I don't even think that dude is legit. Eva bad, but I guess athletes will cheat on anybody.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

^ Eva's not that hot.
Riiiiiiiiight. She just your average girl huh?
smh.gif

I didn't say she was the hottest woman on Earth, just said she was bad. Take down your Sally Struthers poster and look at some real women man.
wink.gif

my boss used to work in ticketing with the oakland A's... and said barry zito has FIVE gf's in the crowd one game
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

All spaced out in different sections... ALL Dimes

There's no way that Damon story is true.

It better not be true.

Just reading it and assuming it were a fictional story, like something out of a book... even reading it like that freaking pisses me off.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Johnny bangin 70 year old nurses?
sick.gif

Come on, that story was a lot of BS. I know dudes get women, but one second he's drinking out of a water fountain, next second he has 4 girls in a bathroom? Come on, not every friggin girl in a hospital is a **#+.
For real. Johnny is daydreamin' of too many Vivid videos.....

I know one bad chick that messed with sam cassell, this girls sister was a nba groupie she banged rasheed, samaki walker and had shaq paying for her apartmentand car

"I wanted to do things like fish, rock climb, wind surf, and commit adultery." - J. Damon

I think that's the quote of the year.

98.6%

Which brings the question, why even get married?
Probably a "wanna have their cake and eat it too" meaning they want to have that chick whose down for them and won't just take the $while enjoying Damon like escapades.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

"I wanted to do things like fish, rock climb, wind surf, and commit adultery." - J. Damon
I think that's the quote of the year.

98.6%

Which brings the question, why even get married?
Probably a "wanna have their cake and eat it too" meaning they want to have that chick whose down for them and won't just take the $ while enjoying Damon like escapades.

I've heard on several occasions that it's pretty much a unspoken agreement. The wives don't care long as nothing comes home to them. They might #*%* on the side too. Both sides acknowledge it, both never really have to speakabout it, and the ballplayer don't shame his wife by having anything come to light.

Horace Grant used to bring his wife on road trips when he was first with the Chicago Bulls. Grant grew up very religious and the temptations on the road in theNBA are well documented.

I'd guess maybe half the players use the NBA travel schedule for action on the side. That Johnny Damon story is insane. He's nailing women while hiswife in in labor? No way. That's a real low point in life for a man.

ive heard about dwight howard gutting some asian girl here in toronto. the thing i want to know is, do most of them have to like,take care of the girl after?as in buy her stuff? or do they jus have sex with them and then never see them again? or is it kinda,they have one girl per city and chill with her wheneverthey are in town,buyin her stuff,etc.

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

99.9%

What I'm saying is that if an athlete is in a relationship where the wife knows he's banging chicks in every city

veeeeeeeery few, prob the kickers and the 3rd strings make up that .1%
Dude I'm 6'6 240 and used to hoop and I still get more play than average on that alone. Dude, the entourage of thesedudes even get residual P. It's not even so much about the money, it's the swag that an athlete has, and the sheer physicality of an athlete that thesewomen go after, of course the money doesn't hurt though.

Heck when I played AAU chicks was at the mall posted up waiting for us one had her telephone number pre-written on a sheet of paper and was giving it out. Thiswas only H.S.

I would guess 99.5 percent of athletes are not faithful... I mean come on, would you be?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ussjme

ive heard about dwight howard gutting some asian girl here in toronto. the thing i want to know is, do most of them have to like,take care of the girl after? as in buy her stuff? or do they jus have sex with them and then never see them again? or is it kinda,they have one girl per city and chill with her whenever they are in town,buyin her stuff,etc.

J Rich gutted my friends cousin back when he was a Warrior. He did her once, gave her some bracelet that was layin around that he had and bounced

It definitely is a real high percentage. How could it not be? I know that I personally would not be able to resist the temptation if I was in that situation. For example, I know Austin Croshere from the Warriors from when we were kids. Back when he was on the Pacers, I had a chance to go down near the locker roomand talk with him when he was in town for Clippers game. There were literally two or three hot girls hanging on every player from the Pacers I saw. JalenRose's girls come to mind first.
pimp.gif
There are just so many factorsthat make exponentially harder for pro athletes to not cheat, than to cheat.

Anyway, that Johnny Damon story has to be false. I've been in a lot of hospitals in my life and I just don't see how that could happen.

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

Originally Posted by innocentmanse7en

Everybody but AC Green...

And Doug Christie.
Lol well supposedly Doug cheated on his wife while playing in toronto with Madonna and thats why he is so whipped/chained now.

Back
Top Bottom