What % of your monthly income goes to your rent?

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Originally Posted by DrTobaggan

They say it shouldn't be more than a 1/4 of your income.

maybe in ohio
Im pretty sure you can be paying off a crib if you getting paid like that

yea im broke
laugh.gif
My rent is less than 1/4 of my income and I live in Manhattan. It would be tough to get by if my rent was any higher.

9.7%. I live in the midwest in a 1400sq ft brand new apartment in a good part of the suburbs w/ two of my best buddies. (I put 10%/month into savings for deposit on a house, and 5% into 401k).

9.7%. I live in the midwest in a 1400sq ft brand new apartment in a good part of the suburbs w/ two of my best buddies. (I put 10%/month into savings for deposit on a house, and 5% into 401k).

I work at an outpatient mental health facility and when we are assessing patient's housing stability anything over 30% causes their score to be higher on the questionnaire which indicates some degree of housing instability. Over 30% is common actually. Not necessarily good, but comon.

I personally just bought a small wooden two bedroom house for a steal. It looks kind of raggidy from the outside but I improved it on some "flip this house" type stuff on the inside. I pay less than 20% and probably closer to 15% but I dont feel like doing the math. It's so cheap I probably wouldn't even really miss the note if I was to sell it or something.

I work at an outpatient mental health facility and when we are assessing patient's housing stability anything over 30% causes their score to be higher on the questionnaire which indicates some degree of housing instability. Over 30% is common actually. Not necessarily good, but comon.

I personally just bought a small wooden two bedroom house for a steal. It looks kind of raggidy from the outside but I improved it on some "flip this house" type stuff on the inside. I pay less than 20% and probably closer to 15% but I dont feel like doing the math. It's so cheap I probably wouldn't even really miss the note if I was to sell it or something.

Back
Top Bottom