What other forums do you guys browse?

I just joined NT a few days ago and I like it here. I'm curious, though. What other forums do you guys browse that have a member base as active as this one? I frequent MacRumors under a different name and a couple others. And this isn't against the rules, right? 
nerd.gif

Forums are a dying concept for those who chase "trendy" web booms. However they are still more for serious professionals or people who share a respectable passion for something. Most forum users are people who understand how networking and community can be beneficial. One the surface it may seem like people just "chillin" but a lot of times the users have a cult/frat like relationship offline. Professionals create sort of an e-world with an e-identity. Those who understand this can go a long way utilizing a forum. But sometimes you have those with a god-complex who are just power hungry and desperate to have their hierarchy of needs met getting off on banning members or harassing them for no other reason other than enjoyment.

To be honest 30% of my business relationships have been acquired online over the past 7 years. Most of the time it's the leper online who is the guy in real life getting it done enjoying real success. I've linked up with a few of them, Hotel owners looking to bring in more business, upscale gentleman's club owners needing to understand his demographic, music magazine editors, bloggers, travel magazines, sneaker execs, actresses, actors, film makers and actual BILLIONAIRE New Yorkers (3 to be exact). 

I don't even considered the General NT a forum anymore, it's merely part of my life/way. I've been a member since 2004. I grew up with NT.

Back
Top Bottom