What Really Goes Down in the Olympic Village a.k.a. the "Kobe Just Doesn't Care" Thread

558122_10150963785853045_1947690946_n.jpg

Hey Shelden Williams,
:rofl:

after all the potential smashing, players are going to have complete dead legs and might need to be carried to games :smh:

Kobe looks like he is looking for something else and what the man above wrote mad me drop my food from laughing so hard. Some say thread of the year this is right on par with that Carlos Boozer thread....

i thought that thread was overrated. It was funny, but not as funny as dudes made it seem

Kobe looks like he is looking for something else and what the man above wrote mad me drop my food from laughing so hard. Some say thread of the year this is right on par with that Carlos Boozer thread....

i thought that thread was overrated. It was funny, but not as funny as dudes made it seem

see now you cats wylin... thread is :lol: but lets wait til the closing ceremonies

Judging from the time of day and the state of the tie, this looks like a walk of shame :lol:

shorty on the left lost her scarf too. kobes face with that south african river hippo is too much though :rofl:
hard to hate this guy

you guys seriously sound like a bunch of virgins obsessing over the next man's conquests. go outside, for real

Back
Top Bottom