What Really Goes Down in the Olympic Village a.k.a. the "Kobe Just Doesn't Care" Thread

tmz already doing work. kobe at the club just chatting. prob spitting gm in italian

Kobe the master :smokin:pimp:

highlight the multi buttons on the users you want to quote and then click the regular quote
 You gotta hit multi quote individually for each post and then the last one just hit the regular quote and it should all be set up.
Got that!

But I meant more in the sense of when you quote someone that had previously quoted another person. Is there a way to do that or do you just quote the last thing that was said.

Dont mean to threadjack! I already subscribed to this 
laugh.gif
Go to your Profile > Edit Account Details > Scroll Down to "Site Preferences" > Uncheck the "Remove Nested Quotes" box.

This thread is straight comedy.
laugh.gif

Definitely following it during the Olympics.

highlight the multi buttons on the users you want to quote and then click the regular quote
 You gotta hit multi quote individually for each post and then the last one just hit the regular quote and it should all be set up.
Got that!

But I meant more in the sense of when you quote someone that had previously quoted another person. Is there a way to do that or do you just quote the last thing that was said.

Dont mean to threadjack! I already subscribed to this 
laugh.gif
Go to your Profile > Edit Account Details > Scroll Down to "Site Preferences" > Uncheck the "Remove Nested Quotes" box.

This thread is straight comedy.
laugh.gif

Definitely following it during the Olympics.
nthat.gif
pimp.gif
nthat.gif
pimp.gif
nthat.gif
pimp.gif
nthat.gif
pimp.gif
nthat.gif
pimp.gif
nthat.gif
pimp.gif
nthat.gif
pimp.gif

Yo Kobe is an idiot. 

Just let Vanessa go man. She already drafted up PAPERS AND SERVED YOU homie. Just take the L. Pay her off and be done with it.

:lol: let that man live........why you worried about his personal life. Hell for all we know Vanessa could've told him to go HAM in London, cause she plans on doing the same while he's away

:lol: @ this being thread of the year when all it is is a lot of talk and speculating off pics. Especially since this has been going on and yall just found out.

Here's the Mickey D's in the village. These guys look defeated and just want a McFlurry to salvage their night.

AysCfc1CQAA1wyt.jpg:large

Last edited:
"Man, where are the white women at?"

Kobe looks like he is looking for something else and what the man above wrote mad me drop my food from laughing so hard. Some say thread of the year this is right on par with that Carlos Boozer thread....

stumbled on this thread... then read the article... and then realized that the ceremony was on TV right now since I am 5 hours behind you guys...

I never thought watching each country walk in could be so entertaining...

Back
Top Bottom