What Really Goes Down in the Olympic Village a.k.a. the "Kobe Just Doesn't Care" Thread

To me the grill looks like its the American flag. Blue stars on the left red and white stripes on the right.

Yeah I know, but it's poorly done. I might be picky because I'm a jewelry fiend. It's probably more of a toy to him if anything though.

To me the grill looks like its the American flag. Blue stars on the left red and white stripes on the right.
Yeah I know, but it's poorly done. I might be picky because I'm a jewelry fiend. It's probably more of a toy to him if anything though.
To be fair, the guy is white 
laugh.gif

Kobe really doesn't care anymore. Soon a pic of him behind two snow bunnies w/ a cigar in his hand like his idol.

always wondered why it's ok for them to show the faces of the celebs and blur the groupies faces, as if the celebs are the ones ok with the picture being published :lol:

Damn. People taking all sorts of pics of Kobe :lol:. He has cameraphone paparazzi following him everywhere.

:lol: @ Kobe's legend growing. Why are these paparazzi sites so focused on him though? Track athletes gotta be the ones racking up the most, basically they're just on paid vacation till the last week.

Gorgeous. All that at home and he been acting a damn fool on the road. :smh:
For the record. I don't know about her personality nor do I care.

New {()} is new {()} though.

...and she's really over-rated to begin with.

New {()} is new {()} though.
...and she's really over-rated to begin with.
Amen.

All of these paparazzi sites are focusing on him because of him cheating in the past and the near divorce. They want him to slip up and when they do they want it on camera.

mean.gif
Kobe has to tell these chicks to turn off their phones when they're with him. Throwing salt all in his game.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom