What Really Goes Down in the Olympic Village a.k.a. the "Kobe Just Doesn't Care" Thread

0727kobebryantgirls2tmz.jpg

and to think me and my girl we're just talking about this yesterday
she said Olympians are "professionals" and aren't out there flirting and getting it in :lol:
like look at my man kobe and me and her are both laker fans
good thing I came across this thread I'm gonna show her this now

she said Olympians are "professionals" and aren't out there flirting and getting it in :lol:
:rofl:

Kobe is my dude man. I just love dudes attitude :smokin Just simply gives 0 ***** bruh

I wonder why TMZ aint on guys like Lebron and Melo though

she said Olympians are "professionals" and aren't out there flirting and getting it in
laugh.gif

whoa whoa whoa.. no need to break the man laws.. TMZ already doing enough damage

Kobe is my dude man. I just love dudes attitude :smokin Just simply gives 0 ***** bruh
I wonder why TMZ aint on guys like Lebron and Melo though

I cant see them bothering Melo. Nobody cares what he does. Lebron probably is a little more discreet. Save for the asking the swimmer out to dinner

whoa whoa whoa.. no need to break the man laws.. TMZ already doing enough damage

I got no problem with the guy I respect him he's giving no dambs :smokin
my girl on the other is probably gonna be disappointed haha
welcome to the word of athletes and being famous. yambs everywhere

I like how TMZ is trying to make those pics seem more salacious by blurring out the women's faces.
laugh.gif

imagine if everyone in the olympic village donated eggs/sperm to create a genetically superior generation of species :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom