What Really Goes Down in the Olympic Village a.k.a. the "Kobe Just Doesn't Care" Thread

Both Kobe's daughters are damn ugly geez
kobev.gif

Tiger vs. Kobe, 2016, for the "extra-curricular" Gold medal. No white woman is safe.
roll.gif

NT we're better than this. Seriously.
How do you sound debating about a "overbite" of Davis, when the kid is living the ******g life as a 18-19 year old? You think the broads he just took down in Olympic Village care he has that overbite? Exactly.
Same with Wale. He's corny, yeah. Is he living a life people would kill for? No doubt.
Lets just get back to the topic on hand...
Sums it up perfectly 
nthat.gif

Using idiot behavior to excuse more idiot behavior. Nice.
Who's excusing it? 

My comment was directed to those who are taking the moral high-road w/ Kobe's daughters, while not thinking twice about laughing at TJ Kidd. 

[Marlo] You want it to be one way....but it's the other way. [/Marlo]

kobe gonna play not only in 2016, but 2020 and 2024 olympics
if not for us, maybe italian national team

kid looks gross. but u never know.. kobe can't mate w/ white girls.

he played w/ JKIDD in the 2008 olympics. he knows very well the end result of a 1/2 ling

Who's excusing it? 

My comment was directed to those who are taking the moral high-road w/ Kobe's daughters, while not thinking twice about laughing at TJ Kidd. 

How do you know he same people in this thread are the same ones cracking jokes about Kidd's son. You don't.

Sounds like you want it to be that way for convenience. No need to defend this kind of immaturity man.

u can't roast his 2 kids like that. but u can roast jkidd's one, cuz jkidds' ones are from various marriages like shawn kemp.too much kids = LOLZ especially from diff't muthers.

How do you know he same people in this thread are the same ones cracking jokes about Kidd's son. You don't.
Sounds like you want it to be that way for convenience. No need to defend this kind of immaturity man.
Please show me where I'm defending this. 

Who's excusing it? 

bingo, i only saw tj jokes in the knicks thread.

Back
Top Bottom