What Really Goes Down in the Olympic Village a.k.a. the "Kobe Just Doesn't Care" Thread

Kobe will look upon Vanessa's arrival as a challenge as opposed to an ending.

I used to hate Wale n kobe..but this thread had made me a fan...Nt yall are some fun boys..yall really have the nerve to judge these guys saying they have no swag and what not but they are millionaires in the worlds greatest games..and yall judging a dudes mouth and pants cuff...man yall pathetic as hell...

Homie looks like he got one side of the Chess game in his mouf. Got the pawns protecting the King and all :x.[/quote]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

CP3 and Russ checking out Misty May and Kerry Walsh...

I say the man should get his teeth fixed to improve his dental health and get ridiculed but dude that says the guy's got pawns protecting the king in his mouth gets rolly faces. :lol: Damn.

You guys do realize that getting ones teeth fixed costs money, right? And if your teeth are really bad, its even worse.

I don't know the Davis family finances, but even if they were middle class.. braces and advanced dental work STILL aren't cheap. So its completely logical if Davis and his family cared more about getting to the league first.. And use that first paycheck to worry about a cosmetic issue.

Deaddd at son sayin AD playin chess wit his bottom row hahaaha

Looks like a full on mutiny. Bottom row brawlin. Cant stand to b close 2 eachother

I say the man should get his teeth fixed to improve his dental health and get ridiculed but dude that says the guy's got pawns protecting the king in his mouth gets rolly faces. :lol: Damn.

You're really suprised by that? This is NT, afterall.

was kobe with vanessa at the US vs Brazil vball game? If not then her being in London is probably not a deterrent.

The issue is that you're tying to pretend like your comment isn't purely aesthetic.
So he can eat better? That's your defense? Do yuo even buy that?

If you're going to go on someone, just do so. Don't try and feed people
lines and stuff when you get called out.

CP3 and Russ checking out Misty May and Kerry Walsh...

:lol:

Both of those women are old and married, one to a pro baseball player. Why is it weird that two guys wouldn't want to show support to the best beach volleyball players ever?

This **** is 18 pages of gossip...****, y'all see a picture and just assume a dude smashed. Lot of y'all in her sounding fatherless.

Back
Top Bottom