what shoe decreasers do you use?

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

i heard the best ones are from ikea - they're called displaycases.

good idea, too bad they're too big
tongue.gif

I took a pair of old timbs and cut their insoles to fit the toe boxes of my shoes, works pretty good for me

I've only tried the Box Fresh ones, Protector model. I inserted them in a pair of Air Force 25s (with the insole out temporarily for installation) and theywere too tall. Thus, I had to trim them down a bit with an X-ACTO knife. After that they fit fine, so I reinserted the insoles and walked around in them a bit.The walls of the Protector were crushing my feet.

Last night I busted out my X-ACTO knife again and carved out the sections of the insert that pressed up against my feet and then placed them back in thesneakers. I've worn them all day today and they feel fine. I've been walking regularly and there are no creases in the toe box area. Box Fresh has themost potential with their product, but they just need to alter the walls to make them more comfortable.

Originally Posted by pull a Fredo

I've only tried the Box Fresh ones, Protector model. I inserted them in a pair of Air Force 25s (with the insole out temporarily for installation) and they were too tall. Thus, I had to trim them down a bit with an X-ACTO knife. After that they fit fine, so I reinserted the insoles and walked around in them a bit. The walls of the Protector were crushing my feet.

Last night I busted out my X-ACTO knife again and carved out the sections of the insert that pressed up against my feet and then placed them back in the sneakers. I've worn them all day today and they feel fine. I've been walking regularly and there are no creases in the toe box area. Box Fresh has the most potential with their product, but they just need to alter the walls to make them more comfortable.

pics?

Originally Posted by killerjumpshot

can someone post pics of a new pair of force fields and then a worn out pair? ive never seen them
you can see them at your footlocker or footaction near you, im too lazy to post mines

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

Originally Posted by pull a Fredo

I've only tried the Box Fresh ones, Protector model. I inserted them in a pair of Air Force 25s (with the insole out temporarily for installation) and they were too tall. Thus, I had to trim them down a bit with an X-ACTO knife. After that they fit fine, so I reinserted the insoles and walked around in them a bit. The walls of the Protector were crushing my feet.

Last night I busted out my X-ACTO knife again and carved out the sections of the insert that pressed up against my feet and then placed them back in the sneakers. I've worn them all day today and they feel fine. I've been walking regularly and there are no creases in the toe box area. Box Fresh has the most potential with their product, but they just need to alter the walls to make them more comfortable.

pics?

Here are the AF25s after a full day of wear:

Back
Top Bottom