What shoe is Jordan wearing in this Vid?

What shoe is Michael wearing in this vid? On a side note he seems like a decent teacher...

Jumpman Swift 6. Eddie Jones wore them.
jordan_swift6_wht_5.jpg

think team shoes from back then were looked at like the team shoes tht are comin out now? so like eventually, we will actually think these new team shoes arenttht awful???

Originally Posted by matt

think team shoes from back then were looked at like the team shoes tht are comin out now? so like eventually, we will actually think these new team shoes arent tht awful???

not really. the older ones were more original and werent based so much on a hybrid type of jordan shoe. it looked like the actaully sat down and created a shoefrm scratch w/ the older team Js.

Decent teacher?

Not even close (no offense to OP, who made that comment)

Jordan's game was developed naturally, where it's like asking a math genius how to do math but he doesn't know how to teach you.

Kobe on the other hand, can teach because that's where his game came from- he took bits and pieces of other people's game and made it into his own. (see Nike Signature Moves)

When you compare the video above and the one aforementioned, you can tell the difference and the point I'm trying to make.

DISCLAIMER: I am not hating neither player, but making an example.

Originally Posted by ssgefiestoakagerger

Decent teacher?

Jordan's game was developed naturally, where it's like asking a math genius how to do math but he doesn't know how to teach you.

Kobe on the other hand, can teach because that's where his game came from- he took bits and pieces of other people's game and made it into his own. (see Nike Signature Moves)

When you compare the video above and the one aforementioned, you can tell the difference and the point I'm trying to make.

Yeah, I just watched Kobe's Nike Signature Moves video and I gotta agree with you fam.

YO!
Originally Posted by matt

think team shoes from back then were looked at like the team shoes tht are comin out now? so like eventually, we will actually think these new team shoes arent tht awful???

Also, to go along with the originality argument...

Realize that most of us didn't know what to make of "Brand Jordan" then. Most of those were quality and original shoes; the general attitude wasthat they just weren't good enough though. It's like buying a Ferrari with a V6 engine.

However, the original Jumpman Pro's and Strong's sold pretty well I'm sure. I had both as well as blk/red XI's as a 16 year old. As did most ofmy friends.

DF!!!

Decent teacher?

Well said.

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

Decent teacher?

Well said.
Yea, I'm sure there are better instructional videos out there but I don't see how you could say he isn't a "decent teacher"in that video though. If I would have said "great" then I would understand.

Back
Top Bottom