What shoe was Obama wearing when he got hurt?

Obama had to get stitches after getting elbowed in the face during a pick-up game. What shoe is he wearing?

espn_g_obama_400.jpg

The president is seeded Nike Product quarterly. Dri-Fit tops, pants, bball shorts, 3 pairs of BBall shoes and a few NSW items.

The president is seeded Nike Product quarterly. Dri-Fit tops, pants, bball shorts, 3 pairs of BBall shoes and a few NSW items.

Originally Posted by JordansonDeck

Where did you hear this?

Where did you hear this?

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Where did you hear this?

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Where did you hear this?

God those shoes were horrid. I played n them for one game and never put them on my feet again.

God those shoes were horrid. I played n them for one game and never put them on my feet again.

Those shoes are trash
laugh.gif
Heavy and unstable. Nike should just give Barrack a free pair of Kobe since he's a Kobe fan

Those shoes are trash
laugh.gif
Heavy and unstable. Nike should just give Barrack a free pair of Kobe since he's a Kobe fan

hahaha really air max elite 2s? come on he should be ballin in some mcfly hyperdunks! its the president for pete sake

hahaha really air max elite 2s? come on he should be ballin in some mcfly hyperdunks! its the president for pete sake

Back
Top Bottom