What shoes do you hoop in??

We got a community hoop, looks like it might be adjustable. Tempted to go drop that *** to 8.5ft and relive the glory days/hoop dreams. I should still be able to dunk 8.5
giphy.gif

Last time indoor, I hooped in the Lebron 17

Outdoors I hoop in the Nike Zoom BB NXT. They're kind of pricey at $180 for outdoor use but I bought two pairs and Nike refunded me one pair without even returning it so I'm good

Everybody gonna be looking at me, somebody probably gonna post it on #socmed and roast tombout look at this new dude who just moved in the neighborhood gon drop the rim and act like Lebron. It's basically a circle of maybe 15-20 houses with a shared open backyard/courtyard area. i might do it later though anyways and post on nt, depends on where my give a ****s land

And to answer the thread I havent hooped consistently in so long, the last time was the Barkley's
nike-air-max-cb34.jpg

I've heard good things about the Harden Vol 4's, but the last shoe I hooped in was the Kobe V Protro

smedroc smedroc , if you have wide feet I’d suggest you give the Reebok Question a shot. Super comfy :emoji_thumbsup:
These are coming out next week
1597612005117.jpeg

These James Harden joints are recent and still in stores
1597612105698.jpeg

Last played hoop in a rec league and played in PG3s. I like the court feel of them and comfort is good.
Was going to splurge on in protro’s but the pandemic lockdown happened in SF and I haven’t played hoop since.

In terms of comfort and function the 2k4 one of the best shoes i’ve played in.

What are those? :nerd:
Adidas Boost You Wear,. They work for those up to a medium width foot, excellent for people who play upon the balls of our feet, with very little heel contact. Pain in the butt to get on though. My man @alchemist_iq did not have as good of a time playing in them as I did though.

the pandemic lockdown happened in SF and I haven’t played hoop since.

Have you tried going to a local elementary, jr high or high school playground? I was shooting hoops with my nephews at a high school playground just a few days ago. Moms and sis were running the track.

Back
Top Bottom