What should be da Next color of da Penny Foamposite one? Vol. let's help Nike NOT _____ dis shoe up

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by jojoluv19

some of these kids were born in the 90's, i dont see a problem with ppl jumping on late. theres really no need to hate on anybody
usually i'd agree with you, but copping 200 penny foams means you bypassed, jordans, fusions, forces, dunks, etc....there's a REASON you did that..plus when i see

cat's collections and all they got is older SBs, limited jordans, etc and then outta da blue you got eggplant penny foamposites without having any other color or pennys in general makes

you look like you bit on that hype train.

most cats that have foamposites ALSO either:

-have other pennys

-have other foamposite sneakers

when you got neither it makes you look suspect to me....like you not approaching em with a fanfare that make da eggplant foamposites so explosive in da first place which

was basically combining da best color of da flightposites with da best foamposite sneaker da penny foamposite ones.
honestly you sound like a fool. who are you to say what kind of money ppl got to drop on sneakers, and what one particular person has in their collection just because they have a certain pair of sneakers in their collection, sorry but you sound dumb.

" copping 200 penny foams means you bypassed, jordans, fusions, forces, dunks, etc"
you are making an assumption that someone who hadn't bought a pair of foams in the past is somone who is buying jordans, fusions, dunks and forces.

i've never bought a pair of fusion cause they're ALL straight wack imo, haven't bought a pair of forces since the black/white NYC lows came out, i've bought two pairs of dunks since the tiffany SB, and i get any jordan im feelin cause i can, and i get whatever else i feel like cause i can. oh and i was born in 1990, and no my parents don't pay for any of my shoes.

to be honest i never really liked foams until i saw a dude wearing the eggplants last year. they then grew on me. i saw the coppers on wale and was feelin em so i bought em. i also bouht the recently released eggplants. i still dont like the pearl pros.

ur on some sneakerhead hierarchy type $!% and sound like a hater, fall back dude and stop worrying bout what everyone else is doin and just do you.

Originally Posted by ankles2008

some of these kids were born in the 90's, i dont see a problem with ppl jumping on late. theres really no need to hate on anybody
usually i'd agree with you, but copping 200 penny foams means you bypassed, jordans, fusions, forces, dunks, etc....there's a REASON you did that..plus when i see

cat's collections and all they got is older SBs, limited jordans, etc and then outta da blue you got eggplant penny foamposites without having any other color or pennys in general makes

-have other pennys

when you got neither it makes you look suspect to me....like you not approaching em with a fanfare that make da eggplant foamposites so explosive in da first place which

was basically combining da best color of da flightposites with da best foamposite sneaker da penny foamposite ones.
honestly you sound like a fool. who are you to say what kind of money ppl got to drop on sneakers, and what one particular person has in their collection just because they have a certain pair of sneakers in their collection, sorry but you sound dumb.

" copping 200 penny foams means you bypassed, jordans, fusions, forces, dunks, etc"
you are making an assumption that someone who hadn't bought a pair of foams in the past is somone who is buying jordans, fusions, dunks and forces.

i've never bought a pair of fusion cause they're ALL straight wack imo, haven't bought a pair of forces since the black/white NYC lows came out, i've bought two pairs of dunks since the tiffany SB, and i get any jordan im feelin cause i can, and i get whatever else i feel like cause i can. oh and i was born in 1990, and no my parents don't pay for any of my shoes.

to be honest i never really liked foams until i saw a dude wearing the eggplants last year. they then grew on me. i saw the coppers on wale and was feelin em so i bought em. i also bouht the recently released eggplants. i still dont like the pearl pros.

ur on some sneakerhead hierarchy type $!% and sound like a hater, fall back dude and stop worrying bout what everyone else is doin and just do you.
i rest my case.
laugh.gif

If you were a foam lover since way back, just consider yourself ahead of the curve on that.

No need to try & look down on people just gettin into foams.

-have other pennys

i rest my case.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

-have other pennys

i rest my case.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
u guys dont even think, read a book or something so you can learn how to actually comprehend what someone is sayin, you gonna tell me that you've never not felt a shoe in pics then seen em in person and liked em? give me a break. yall are the lames tryin to impress eachother thinking you been on foams. your only making yourself look like a fool really. your not tight. you on niketalk with nearly 20,000 posts and other dudes name is KingFoamNYC. get a life. im done yall are just some haters.
tired.gif

-have other pennys

i rest my case.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
u guys dont even think, read a book or something so you can learn how to actually comprehend what someone is sayin, you gonna tell me that you've never not felt a shoe in pics then seen em in person and liked em? give me a break. yall are the lames tryin to impress eachother thinking you been on foams. your only making yourself look like a fool really. your not tight. you on niketalk with nearly 20,000 posts and other dudes name is KingFoamNYC. get a life. im done yall are just some haters.
tired.gif

roll.gif
why are u so upset?

smh.gif
roll.gif

back to the topic...did BP ever do a PS with white foam, black upper, royal blue accents on the tongue and logo, white swoosh in the front, and a royal blue translucent sole?
nerd.gif

Baby Jump: the last pair of foam ones all blk with orlando blue bottoms and minimal accents is awesome. I would love those. Nice combo kiid!!!

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

An emerald green Foamposite with any icy sole!
eek.gif
eek.gif
Please Nike...just do it!
laugh.gif
Thinking about it... should be limited, glossy paint, forest green and 2010 icy soles, purple swoosh w/ purple rubber treads on the bottom..... Call em the Green Goblin's 
grin.gif
 An idea... i personally dont like the lime green on the FP1 
eyes.gif
 dark green upper, blk and icy sole would be perrrfect too!

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

smh.gif
roll.gif

back to the topic...did BP ever do a PS with white foam, black upper, royal blue accents on the tongue and logo, white swoosh in the front, and a royal blue translucent sole?
nerd.gif
thats whaite i BEEEEEEEEN want...yeah he did...thats da OG PE you describing

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

sbsyev.jpg

This color PERIOD on foam is  fckin schweeeeeeet!!!! But I personally like the translucent navy sole on these w/ navy swoosh, over icey/white .....VICIOUS!!! 
pimp.gif
 Yes, Nike, you wanna keep droppin all these foams, lets try something new... translucent colored sole on  a similar, never used colored upper. POR FAVOR Y GRACIAS~!! 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by airpito7

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
VAHustler wrote:

NoSlickRemarks wrote:

Anything Navy will do.... no icy soles please... Translucent or solid soles.

you wouldn't turn down icy soles would you?
honestly, these would be so sick!!! very nice job

eek.gif
these are sick...great job.

i would prefer a solid bottom foam one but these will be the hardest foamposites to ever drop in my opinion

Agreed 100%. Me and my co-workers were talkin bout this today sayin if these dropped

that navy/navy translucent sole ps is fire. i dont even like that shade of blue too much but i'd be all over those

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

smh.gif
roll.gif

nerd.gif
thats whaite i BEEEEEEEEN want...yeah he did...thats da OG PE you describing
pics?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

so why dont we have a gradient looking foamposite. why all of these pure solid colors, do up some foamposite ones in some gradients lewwe get dis post crackin.

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by kiddiaho

Originally Posted by Hardaway33

Originally Posted by BIG JUGG SHAWTY

Originally Posted by Hardaway33

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Anything Navy will do.... no icy soles please... Translucent or solid soles.

you wouldn't turn down icy soles would you?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  oh hell to the yeah
I keep coming back to this post just to see these over and over lol!

These are very nice. I would buy instantly.

god help us all if these drop
eek.gif

And the winner is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I wouldnt turn down a shoe with clear soles. It just isnt prederred sometimes!
This NEEDS to happen Nike. And just in case it does I started camping out already.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

a little off topic but did anybody catch the shoe that the company bp designs for just dropped? i thinks its suppose to improve your vertical and runs either $200 or $300

Back
Top Bottom