What should be da Next color of da Penny Foamposite one? Vol. let's help Nike NOT _____ dis shoe up

Those navy blue's are
eek.gif

white foam ones are bound to release, and when they do release expect to pay a "pretty penny"...

Originally Posted by airpito7

Originally Posted by jojoluv19

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
VAHustler wrote:

NoSlickRemarks wrote:

Anything Navy will do.... no icy soles please... Translucent or solid soles.

you wouldn't turn down icy soles would you?
honestly, these would be so sick!!! very nice job

eek.gif
these are sick...great job.

i would prefer a solid bottom foam one but these will be the hardest foamposites to ever drop in my opinion

i dont understand some of you cats...

does it matter whe someone started to like foams?

like... seriously....

Originally Posted by handullz

i dont understand some of you cats...

does it matter whe someone started to like foams?

like... seriously....
yeah it does...makes you look like a bandwagon dude considering foamposites been out since 1997 and you wait 13 years later to cop some hyped eggplant/coppers.

some of these kids were born in the 90's, i dont see a problem with ppl jumping on late. theres really no need to hate on anybody

some of these kids were born in the 90's, i dont see a problem with ppl jumping on late. theres really no need to hate on anybody
usually i'd agree with you, but copping 200 penny foams means you bypassed, jordans, fusions, forces, dunks, etc....there's a REASON you did that..plus when i see

cat's collections and all they got is older SBs, limited jordans, etc and then outta da blue you got eggplant penny foamposites without having any other color or pennys in general makes

you look like you bit on that hype train.

most cats that have foamposites ALSO either:

-have other pennys

-have other foamposite sneakers

when you got neither it makes you look suspect to me....like you not approaching em with a fanfare that make da eggplant foamposites so explosive in da first place which

was basically combining da best color of da flightposites with da best foamposite sneaker da penny foamposite ones.

true. Bottom line, cop what you like. I think alot of cats are treating foams like its some kind of cult. They are sneakers. who cares if a person cops just because they see everyone else doing it.

Originally Posted by 2 gun gibbs

true. Bottom line, cop what you like. I think alot of cats are treating foams like its some kind of cult. They are sneakers. who cares if a person cops just because they see everyone else doing it.

lol "cult"

Originally Posted by ninjahood

usually i'd agree with you, but copping 200 penny foams means you bypassed, jordans, fusions, forces, dunks, etc....there's a REASON you did that..plus when i see

cat's collections and all they got is older SBs, limited jordans, etc and then outta da blue you got eggplant penny foamposites without having any other color or pennys in general makes

you look like you bit on that hype train.

most cats that have foamposites ALSO either:

-have other pennys

-have other foamposite sneakers

when you got neither it makes you look suspect to me....like you not approaching em with a fanfare that make da eggplant foamposites so explosive in da first place which

was basically combining da best color of da flightposites with da best foamposite sneaker da penny foamposite ones.

Thank You.

Originally Posted by blaze1141

Originally Posted by bdizzle316

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

Nothing else matters

If you do not agree with this 100%, then you do not belong on NikeTalk, you belong on femalesneakerfiend.com

This is where my money would go..........
same here and if these would probably  be the 1st or second best foams

These would be the only foams I would want.. I would try to pick up at least 2 pairs of these bad boys....

The white ones are easily the freshest, I would love to see the cranberry concept come to fruition

orlando ones and the space jam foams for the win. Those two would definitely be a cop.

Back
Top Bottom