What Should I Do In this Situation? GF Related

Originally Posted by ricky409

then do white lines w/ him...

off his abs

Spoiler [+]
 dont let your girl get in a three-way with her sister and her diesel boyfriend, then doing white lines of his chizzled abs afterwards.

roll.gif

just get it man why would he be mad at you?

not one pic. smh

When he mentioned the beer as a peace offering, I immediately thought of Hostel 3. I know I aint the only one who saw it.

Originally Posted by NattyBro

all jokes aside I don't really see what's wrong with this...just talk to son and be like 'yo I need to pick up XYZ let me know when I can come through.' hand him a 6 pack and get XYZ and bounce. Ya'll don't have to sit around and kick it and watch a playoff game and drink the beer together.

AWWE MAAANNN
roll.gif

straight up, i aint no super thug or nothin....and if dude is whoopin A!! like op makin it out to be, i see why he a little worried. cause lawd knows im not tryin to catch an L for no reason....

but what the hell is up with gettin this dude some beer?!?!?!?!

i can hear the stories now...(i dont even feel like typin that much) but watch OP get his A!!! whooped then "big swole dude" goes in the house to have the six pack and get his Bob Ross on.

So I made my mind up im just gonna show up at dudes house tomo morning… Maybe Ill ustream the proceedings

Originally Posted by calibeebee

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by Swamp

-My Plan was to be a white knight and show up at dude's work and ask if I can roll with him to his place to get it when hes done his shift… I was gonna bring Beer as a gift

How does that even work?  "Hey, my girl's stuff is at your place.  You mind if I go with you to your house to pick it up?
nerd.gif
... I brought beer
happy.gif
."

Just have your GF's sister text him to get the stuff back and take her to his house.  Or have him leave it on curb in a bag or something...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Picturing that situation in my head made me laugh out loud hysterically
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ask for the paint back.

Tell him you'll put in a good word with your girl to help him and your gf's sister get back to better.

Or just buy new paint.

You make it seem like he's going to tie you up and paint you.

I didn't see any pics posted on the first page. did photobucket reach its bandwidth quota or something?

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by buggz05

Originally Posted by 00david00

"I know you and (GF Sister name) blah blah blah blah, but she left my girls stuff at your crib. Lemme come through and grab her !!+% for her"
QFE&GT
bong...
do this famb... no need for the beers... 

you know they're going to hook back up... and the word is going to get back to your girl that you were being a vagina about it... giving peace offers.

your girl is going to break up with you

then go have a three some 

then do white lines w/ him...

off his abs

Spoiler [+]
 dont let your girl get in a three-way with her sister and her diesel boyfriend, then doing white lines of his chizzled abs afterwards.

ISWYDT
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom