What should I do to my 63 Impala??!! Vol. LooKs Like I got some Competition(Pics)....

Ok so some may seen my (2008 Detroit Dub Show) thread and seen that other dude 63 Impala...and some of you guys know I own the VERY SAME Car!!!

Here is pics of mine:

And he is pics of his:

Now I ask you NT car heads....what should I do to mine to blow his out the water?!!!

I have seen him drivin his around the city a couple times but I wasnt in mine when I seen him....but I know we are bound to cross paths this summer at all theDetroit hot spots...and Im tryin to S #@+@ on him!!!

I am done with my motor swap..350-to a 454!!!! I was thinkin about gettin ALL 4 doors Suicide...but not sure yet...

1.How should I fill the truck up with sounds??
2.How should I do my radio?(my factory og radio still work and im not takin it out nor cuttin my dash)
3.Tvs? where?
4.Rims? what size? what brand?

Just lookin for help on ideas b4 Detroit really heat up for spring/summer....

thankss....

i'd just get some nice rims and some subs. i think tv's in cars is wild corny. you got a super clean impala and i wouldn't wanna put screens init. thats just me but i think the simple look will be better with your car.

-You're going to have to put a new head unit in that if you want some new speakers you can probably hide it somewhere if you want the OG that bad
-If you're not doing the engine swap again get the paint brought up to speed and make that thing WET! Maybe a nice 2-tone job?
-Whatever you drop in the trunk is going to rattle so I say sound deaden that bish through 4-15s in there (hit up realmofexcursion.com for some ideas) and amono amp
-Swap out all the door speakers coaxials out back, components up front with a 4-channel amp that should give you the highs and mids to keep up with 4-15s
-Change up the interior, if you keep that same teal (nice but definitely isn't modern) you have to drop the white/cream interior in there, actually mostcolors white/cream would look bishing
-Throw the biggest rims you can get on there without changing up the suspension (I'm guessing 22/24 would look insane) anything you do has to be chromeavoid the spinner/floater thing (doesn't fit the car)
-You need an exhaust, not sure if you have one
-Skip the tv's doesn't work in old schools
With that you should have a nice setup GOOD LUCK!

chiaravanond

No 28s for me!!! Not tryin to have to lift my car...nor am I tryin to have to cut a fender or two....

wildout4

The paint on it now is great for its age....but if I did get one...then it will be the same factory color....

SEND ONE

Whats so sick about it?? You make is sound like I have no chance LOL....all he got in his is some sounds...and some rims...NAME BRAND rims LOL....

MPLSdunk

Yeah tvs not really my thing....but sounds are and I def want some rims...

Purple Face

I would like to change the inside color...but I kind of cant since I got my motor painted to match the seats....

thumbjpg.asp

Paint_It_Black-Gasmask.jpg

Originally Posted by dyzzle

just wondering.. what's your gas mileage lookin like on that?

LOL....I got a 454 in there...(not tryin to be rude) but what you think!! LOL LOL....When I just pulled it out this weekend, I use 2 gallons of gas justsittin in the backyard touchin up the motor since its been sittin all winter....and that was in like a hour time frame....cuttin it on and off andtappin/mashin on the gas pedal....

Originally Posted by r33p04s

-You're going to have to put a new head unit in that if you want some new speakers you can probably hide it somewhere if you want the OG that bad
-If you're not doing the engine swap again get the paint brought up to speed and make that thing WET! Maybe a nice 2-tone job?
-Whatever you drop in the trunk is going to rattle so I say sound deaden that bish through 4-15s in there (hit up realmofexcursion.com for some ideas) and a mono amp
-Swap out all the door speakers coaxials out back, components up front with a 4-channel amp that should give you the highs and mids to keep up with 4-15s
-Change up the interior, if you keep that same teal (nice but definitely isn't modern) you have to drop the white/cream interior in there, actually most colors white/cream would look bishing
-Throw the biggest rims you can get on there without changing up the suspension (I'm guessing 22/24 would look insane) anything you do has to be chrome avoid the spinner/floater thing (doesn't fit the car)
-You need an exhaust, not sure if you have one
-Skip the tv's doesn't work in old schools
With that you should have a nice setup GOOD LUCK!

I LIKE the way you think!!!

1.Head unit going in the glovebox/under the dash.

2.2 tone job? like what? what colors? Pshop it for me....

3.4-15s? what brand would be best for everything?

4.Would wht and teal work for the insides?

5.24 will fit EASY!!! I tried some on...but people on here told me not to get them since they was a cheaper brand and ugly..Fonte (sp). think I should do 22front 24 back?

6.I have duals...but no flows or anything on there YET....

-if you want to go 2-tone you can add some more white elements like accent the hood and paint the roof white and keep the OG color and chrome out the front oryou could swith it up and make it mean and throw my personal color choice I had in mind for a project continental (suicide doors anyone?) Black/orange accents
-if you keep the color and throw some of the green on the inside it would give it a real nice old school and classy feel to it you wouldn't need tints onit cause that interior would be CLEAN
-as far as speakers go I recently upgraded my tahoe's system to a full alpine setup haven't installed it yet so I can't comment on how it soundsbut the consensus is it's good for the money and the type R's bump and can take way more than they're rated at....you could go all out and get the"boutique brands" but unless you are really into sound quality I don't think its worth the hassle....4 type R 15s should rock in a ported box forblocks if you build it right
-w/e exhaust as long as it sounds strong and has a nice idle and can get loud
-rims I would need to look into it but you can throw something nice nothing cheap I saw the rims you test fitted before and they weren't too hot especiallyif you put good money into the rest of it don't go cheap on the biggest change you make on the car
-damn I'm jealous you're going to have a serious summer time panty dropper I know down here in Miami it would be a dream to cruise that down by thebeach.
-a quick fix would to maybe throw some clear on it upgrade the sounds and throw some D's on that bish!

This comming from a dude in Miami. Drop a 572 block, Flowmasters, make it vert, make the paint TROPICAL AWEEM AWAY WEEM AWAY, drop some 24's.

Nice whip!

I'm a fan of old schools, but I like leaving them simple.

I own a 1972 Chevelle SS. Honestly, I think old schools just need some nice paint and a set of nice rims, or even rallys. My Chevelle is going to be jet blackwith 20" Irocs on it. Car should be done within the next 2 months. No TVs, no suicide doors, no crazy huge rims, just tryna keep it somewhat simple.

I was planning on dropping a 454 into it, but i decided to go with a 383 because of the price, weight, and the fact it produces just as much power.
laugh.gif

think I should do 22 front 24 back?

Nah, I don't think it'd look good on an Imp. And Impala is a car to cruise around in and chill. That smaller wheels in the front, bigger in the back ismore of the muscle car, race everything that moves look.

yo i didnt know Detroit was on that Texas type ##+. or maybe i did. I never see cars around here like that.

Back
Top Bottom