What should I do to my 63 Impala??!! Vol. LooKs Like I got some Competition(Pics)....

You will never be able to compete with that other Impala. You might as well just put the "4 Sale" sign on it and cut me an unbelievable deal.

I envision that car being 2tone black and grey

But you have too many restrictions to compete with the other car

If you don't update the paint you already lost

Your car is nice as hell but again, off paint alone, I like the other one more

"I was thinkin about gettin ALL 4 doors Suicide...but not sure yet... "

Please don't. You should get 22s. Nothing to large and nice paint job.

put some hydralics and some 72 spoke 13x7 d's on it.
pimp.gif

thats looking like a $8k n up job if u want to shiitt on him. his rims only look like they're over $5k. i wouldn't do it just to compete with him ifI were u, just take your time. but if u got the cash then id say candy paint, 22-24" asanti's/GFG's, leather interior(white or peanut butter withcolored pinstripe), top of the line audio like RE or JL, chromed out engine etc.

Candy red paint with flakes (An Aztec Warrior carrying a dead girl on the hood optional)
White interior
Gold 100 spokes

or you can try this...

impala_168.jpg

...what should I do to mine to blow his out the water?!!! I have seen him drivin his around the city a couple times but I wasnt in mine when I seen him....but I know we are bound to cross paths this summer at all the Detroit hot spots...and Im tryin to S %+## on him!!!
eyes.gif

LS1 swap woulda been dope but the 454 aint bad at all.

I think you should just restore it to the OG condition. As far as rims go def get some Deep Dishes but have the OG hubs for the car.

dump that POS and get a riced out civic

jp but nah i wouldn't spend money on that thing...even if u do make it like the one in the car show it's prob. just gonna get vandalized.

If you're going to fix it up, do it right. Please don't ruin your car by puttin 24s on it, with TV's everywhere and 15s in the trunk with suicidedoors. That would look terrible and ruin a classic american car.

Originally Posted by SchruteFarms

...what should I do to mine to blow his out the water?!!! I have seen him drivin his around the city a couple times but I wasnt in mine when I seen him....but I know we are bound to cross paths this summer at all the Detroit hot spots...and Im tryin to S %+## on him!!!
eyes.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

If you're going to fix it up, do it right. Please don't ruin your car by puttin 24s on it, with TV's everywhere and 15s in the trunk with suicide doors. That would look terrible and ruin a classic american car.
yup. you want the og radio and dash but you contrast that by putting in TVs everywhere. either you're going with the old school look or a modernlook, pick one.

I say tint the windows get a nice set of 18's in the from 19's in the back chrome SPORT rims no Ds please. And also make it sit pretty lower it byabout an inch or so

Nice Impala. The exhaust looks exactly like mine. That 454 swap was harder than I thought and$$$. My exhaust had to be all custom as well as the headers due tothe tight engine bay. Are you running the power glide or a th350?

Don't go hydros, just bag it. 20" American Torq Thrusters look good. I'm still running vette rallys with disc break caps. If your going o suicideonly do the rear like a 62 Lincoln, so it opens up like a cabinet. Go classic color and maybe white roof.

Fenkell, did you use to post as 1963michaeljordan or feb11th1963 or something? that craig mack avatar looks familiar. nice ride btw

Back
Top Bottom