~~~~~~~~~~What should i do with $$25,000??~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Originally Posted by Meangene4

3 nights with lisa ann
REAL TALK I've always wanted to know what this would cost!
nerd.gif

DC, i dont like that logic, but if it works for you.

i, personally split it into two different accounts.

Buy 10oz of gold....

Get a small car for about 5 Gs if u need one and cop a oz of sour and an oz of granddaddy purp....

Spend the rest on whatever...

Buy 10oz of gold....

Get a small car for about 5 Gs if u need one and cop a oz of sour and an oz of granddaddy purp....

Spend the rest on whatever...

start a day care
cop a barber/beauty shop
drop some ATM machines in a few strip clubs and gas stations
cop a duplex/rental property
storage facility
detail shop

these are just a few relatively low cost ways to generate some cash flow.

don't invest in liabilities.

if you gotta ask for advice from NT on this, you may as well just give it to me and ill hold on to it for ya

I'm 26 years old. I owe about 4,000 for medical bills. so im left with roughly 21,000 or so. Thanks for advice. pay off a little of my cc and invest in a house maybe. 

Originally Posted by icomethru

I'm 26 years old. I owe about 4,000 for medical bills. so im left with roughly 21,000 or so. Thanks for advice. pay off a little of my cc and invest in a house maybe. 

Pay off all of your debts. ALL OF THEM. Put it towards a home. You now got a huge head start now. I wish I was you right now
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by icomethru

Pay off all of your debts. ALL OF THEM. Put it towards a home. You now got a huge head start now. I wish I was you right now
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

(Tyrone Biggems)- ROCKS!!!!!!

nah but like Cam sed... "Heres your lesson... F_*K school... Cop a pound... In the states spot a town... Grams triple lock it down!!
Ha Ha have a $25,000 crack party!

Back
Top Bottom