smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

aren't you like 25? thats not a good look my man. What do you tell the females when they come through?

Originally Posted by early90s

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Twin size bed FTL, especially when u are 6'1
smh.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

aren't you like 25? thats not a good look my man. What do you tell the females when they come through?
Nal man im 18. We dont really have that much money at the crib so the bed i have i have had since i was like 11. Plus i never had my own room, inever got my own room until i turned 18 so anybody i brought over would be on the couch

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Twin. I've had one my entire life, including when I go away for school. I need a damn full-size bed, but I've never had enough room. It's hard as !+%$ trying to fit two people on a freaking twin.
smh.gif

lmfao
roll.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Nal man im 18. We dont really have that much money at the crib so the bed i have i have had since i was like 11. Plus i never had my own room, i never got my own room until i turned 18 so anybody i brought over would be on the couch
Oh damn. I feel bad for laughing. My b homie.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Queen size. But w/ my daugther and girl next to me I'd be better off on the futon. No room to sleep ftl

wait 1 #$#$+% second why is ur daughter and ur GIRL sleeping with u in the same bed that better be her moms!

smh.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Nal man im 18. We dont really have that much money at the crib so the bed i have i have had since i was like 11. Plus i never had my own room, i never got my own room until i turned 18 so anybody i brought over would be on the couch
Oh damn. I feel bad for laughing. My b homie.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nal fam its all good u can laugh. I think about the same %#!# everyday to tellu the truth

smh.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

he doesnt invite them in

Back
Top Bottom