What size bed are you sleeping on? VOL. Insomniacs

Queen size bed with like a built in 3 inch temperpedic pad on top of the mattress
pimp.gif
. Id say I prolly got the most comfortable bed on NT.

Originally Posted by JCASH DA KID

Originally Posted by freshhh

Atlanta%20Futon.jpg

except im too lazy to lay it flat. so i sorta sleep on a couch.

Where can I cop one of those I'm sick of my bed and I want more space in my room
Thats the reason i got it, i just moved and my new room is dumb small. so i got this and now my room setup is
pimp.gif

but the bed is damn uncomfortable. i used to have the comfiest full according to everyone i knew.

and i have no idea where to get one, i got it from my grandparents.
laugh.gif

creekshow i feel you on that, i got a queen with the pad on top plus flannel sheets and a nice %%! down comforter (winter nights ftl)

you can buy futons wherever. ikea has a lot of different styles, but it's ikea so yeah. I slept on an ikea mattress with no problems but some find themuncomfy. I did have a foam topper on mine as well though

^^

yo I had the sofa bed thing for a year and it literally was painful to sleep on. I had this one
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CreekShow

Queen size bed with like a built in 3 inch temperpedic pad on top of the mattress
pimp.gif
. Id say I prolly got the most comfortable bed on NT.

how much did the temperpedic pad cost?

I got a queen too, but its not as comfy as i want it. kinda too big, wish i had a full.

wut kind of sheets does everyone use. i want to mess with cotton. it seems warmer...iono, i'm just not happy wit my bed right now
frown.gif

queen size with a down matress pad.

my lower back hurts like hell when i wake up, and its a new bed.

reasons?

Originally Posted by Be23ForLife

a tempur-pedic pad, for a queen is around 4bills. damn thats crazy.

Yeah I think thats how much it is if you get the whole bed made out of it but im not for sure. My whole bed isnt made out of that material its just like aregular mattress. But the top part is like sewn on/built in but its like 3 inches of that memory foam. I remember I could get my bed with or without it whenI originally bought it. So I went with the upgraded one. Honestly you can go to walmart and get a little memory foam thing to put inbetween your bed andsheets for much cheaper than that. It will help too.

The only advantage of a twin size bed is that you have an easier time making the bed.

I'm guessing those with queen aren't sleeping alone?

Originally Posted by thapointguy

The only advantage of a twin size bed is that you have an easier time making the bed.

I'm guessing those with queen aren't sleeping alone?

For the most part I sleep alone (no wifey on deck or anything right now) but either way i'd need a queen. My 6'5 frame barely fits on my queen bed asit is. I gotta usually curl my feet up a bit to actually fit.

twin..bunk beds + not having my own room ftl

hoping to get a queen though

Back
Top Bottom